Back to old faithfull

Only smoked have syns I checked! I'm so glad it never used to be free. Do you know if olives are free? I think a small amount are arnt they?

No, they're not. Depends what they are in as to how many Syns they are. I could 8 not in any oil as 1 syn x

Chicken satay... mmm... Want that now!

Morning all!!

Had such a busy shift at work yesterday no break and have not long woke up so that was the gym class out the window! One thing I do know is that I am starving! Hmmmm what to have today....

Extra easy today

B/l - big bowl of all bran crunch hxb+5 (I know but had to use them syns I'm so hungry!) hxa milk and ill have half a grapefruit after

D- attempting my first mushy pea curry, I've added 1 tin mushy peas, 1 tin chopped toms, 1 tin baked beans some garlic, onion and curry powder. Then I'm adding chicken, mushrooms and broccoli so lots of super free, ill have it with sw paprika chips yum! Even had some rice

S- taking some fruit to the bfs

Attachments

• image-4060986683.jpg
    image-4060986683.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Ive just been working out how long it took me to get to target last time when I had 2st 11.5lbs to lose and it took 27 weeks so an average of 1.4lb a week which means this time I wont get to target until the 5th April!!!! x

Morning all extra easy day for me

Well I'm at Gary's house and he has nothing here!! I've just had weetabix hxb and some milk hxa I'm starving no super free in sight so when I get home this afternoon I will fill up on this!

Lunch left over mushy pea curry even better than yesterday

Ahhhh just got in and eaten a red grapefruit already I sprinkled 1/2 tsp sugar on it anyone know syns?

S- meringue with strawberries and red currant 2.5 syns, I sprinkled some options white choc on to so ill say 3syns for it.

D- quick macoroni cheese 4.5 syns with warm bacon salad

http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/quick-macaroni-and-cheese-bake#.Ui3mOqa9LCQ

Syns-7.5/15

Oppsy update hot choc so 9.5 used

Attachments

• image-2599757211.jpg
    image-2599757211.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 40
  • image-996340880.jpg
    image-996340880.jpg
    564.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Morning all

Weigh in day!!!! Ahhhhhh I'm feeling rather sore and bloated this am!

Drum roll.....2lbs off! Told you all I was slow

Red day
Day 8

B-grill up! 1 syn for brown sauce hxb for bread

S-

L-

D-

Syns-

Exercise- 40 minute walk, aquafit class

Last edited:
2lbs off girls :(
Super loss hun.. What's with that puss?? Turn it upside down.. That's a fab result and as you said yourself... You usually have small losses.. That's super!! Be proud.. Not sad... xxx

Back