Back to old faithfull

Hey hun, alot of it is prob water retention which is quite common after alcohol / eating alot (esp carbs) in one go. Hopefully it'll be gone by WI. If not try not to be too disheartened as should go in a couple of days which is likely to give a better loss next week.

X

Thanks hun I'm not going to weigh this week I'm just going to carry on

Its always the hangovers for me too :-( im sure it will be ok ... just be extra good and more exercise... i am rejoining gym this week xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's so annoying I do really well have a night out and I was even good then but the next day just spirals out of control then it's hard to get back on

Morning all!!

Hardly ate anything yesterday as was so busy at work. but I am making sure I stay on plan! I have to get into the mode again, and make sure I get organised for my three long days this week. I shall be going to the shop today.

Extra easy

B- 2x ww toast hxb, marmite , butter 1syn, poached eggs, half a grapefruit, 2 plums, 2 cups green tea

S-2x pur erh lattes (homemade) just tiny bit of milk , 3 syns for a Turkish mallow

L- tescos southern friend chicken strips??? Syns please? Piri piri 0.5 syn, homemade tzaki dip with rice and salad

D- Big Mac in a bowl with salad, wedges hxa cheese 1syn

Will snack on fruit! And green tea

Syn-8.5 syns aiming for under 10!

Back in track :)

Last edited:
Plan for tomo

Extra easy

Trying to speed things up! Any speedy ideas? Taking 1.5ltr bottle to drink

B- half grapefruit, green tea, yoghurt, alpen light bar

S-banana,grapes, plums, raspberries, other alpen light (hxb)

L- mushy pea curry sauce (made a big batch) with small amount rice, chicken sweet corn and butternut squash

D-left over Big Mac in a bowl with salad

I'm going to the gym after work to that's after a 13.5 hr shift! I am on a mission now I want half a stone by 16th nov!

Last edited:
Plan for tomo

Extra easy

Trying to speed things up! Any speedy ideas? Taking 1.5ltr bottle to drink

B- half grapefruit, green tea, yoghurt, alpen light bar

S-banana,grapes, plums, raspberries, other alpen light (hxb)

L- mushy pea curry sauce (made a big batch) with small amount rice, chicken sweet corn and butternut squash

D-left over Big Mac in a bowl with salad

Not sure but people always say eat lots for super speed foods and success express x

Hi all

Wow such a long day just got into bed now, I have stuck to it and even after my 13.5hr shift I went to the gym that's a first! I actually feel good as I am a troubled sleeper I feel tired it's a nice feeling. So good wise I have had

B- alpen light(1/2 hxb) and a banana

L- mushy pea curry with small amount of rice ,chicken and butternut squash.

S- raspberries, grapes, and orange, half a grapefruit

D- left over Big Mac in a bowel but was such a small amount literally about 5 mouthfuls so basically mince,onion and gherkin just scoffed it when I got in.

S- 3 crab sticks, alpen light (1/2 hxb) 2x babybell light hxa

I did 40 mins in the gym after a long shift and someone put a slice of homemade cake on my work station and I have it away!!! That was hard!

Syns- 0/15

Feeling good

Morning hun...

Did you get weighed this week? x

Nope but will do Friday as two of my friends have just joined and were all weighing in Fridays, another successful day though all

EE
B- alpen light bar 3 syns, banana

S-melon and pineapple

L-mushy pea curry with chicken butternut squash and small bit of rice

D- 1 x wholemeal bread hxb with hxa babybell light, beans

Drank more water today to.

Syns-3/15

Going for lunch tomo girls where shall I go? I need some ideas on bed things to eat when out

What options have you got? I bet you are pleased that two of your friends have joined... My friend joined with me but she cant seem to get her head around the plan. Ive told her to come on here and on the SW FB page as I find out so much stuff from that are free or low in syns. I hope she doesnt give up but I think shes going to x

What options have you got? I bet you are pleased that two of your friends have joined... My friend joined with me but she cant seem to get her head around the plan. Ive told her to come on here and on the SW FB page as I find out so much stuff from that are free or low in syns. I hope she doesnt give up but I think shes going to x
It is a difficult plan to get your head around I think... You really have to take some time to sit down and really read through the book.. I made little notes of the basics and used page markers to mark out the HeA and B pages etc until I got my head around it.. Took me about 2 weeks I'd say.. But once she does she'll love it.. Who doesn't love eating yummy food and losing weight???!!! :D

Going for lunch tomo girls where shall I go? I need some ideas on bed things to eat when out
Nando's is a good option???
Or if you're going to a restaurant just ask for sauces on the side.. baked spud in place of mash/chips.. no cream or croutons in soup..

Loads of options that's the problem I'm trying to think of somewhere, hmmm. I know I am still trying to get my head around it sometimes although I think it's easy, it's remembering the syns ect I find hard or thinking of best options

Loads of options that's the problem I'm trying to think of somewhere, hmmm. I know I am still trying to get my head around it sometimes although I think it's easy, it's remembering the syns ect I find hard or thinking of best options

Its difficult if you don't have on the go access to the website for syn values...
So for people like me who STILL doesn't have a smartphone... Its quite difficult

Morning all

Ee today

B-chewy delight bar (4.5 as night use hxb out) a grapefruit with sweetener under the grill and green tea x2

L- went to the harvester I chose chicken and chorizo skewer how many syns is chorizo was about 40g I'd say 4syns? not much. Had it with rice and salad , 3syns for dressing

D- hx b wholemeal pitta pizzas with Ham pinapple and sweet corn 1 syn BBQ sauce will have a plums after to

S- options butterscotch hot choc 2sys,

Bit over on syns today as wanted to stick to under 10 but not to worried as have eaten pretty healthy

Syns-14/15

Attachments

• image-2164693395.jpg
    image-2164693395.jpg
    514.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image-3156812829.jpg
    image-3156812829.jpg
    564.1 KB · Views: 54
  • image-2215160614.jpg
    image-2215160614.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Morning all

Ee today

B-chewy delight bar (4.5 as night use hxb out) a grapefruit with sweetener under the grill and green tea x2

OMG.. Grapefruit with sweetener under the grill??? Is it delish??? I need to try this (will have to use sugar tho... )
Do you peel it or just half it?

I just halved it! It's lovely and sugar is even better

Under the grill for like 10mins or something is it?? Defo gona try this the weekend.. Love grapefruit and that sounds like a right sweet treat :)

It is a difficult plan to get your head around I think... You really have to take some time to sit down and really read through the book.. I made little notes of the basics and used page markers to mark out the HeA and B pages etc until I got my head around it.. Took me about 2 weeks I'd say.. But once she does she'll love it.. Who doesn't love eating yummy food and losing weight???!!! :D

I even take pics of food products that people post on FB to remind me when I'm in the supermaket! I think finding new food really helps to keep you motivated. Ive asked her if she wants me to sit down and go through all of the food I eat etc x

I even take pics of food products that people post on FB to remind me when I'm in the supermaket! I think finding new food really helps to keep you motivated. Ive asked her if she wants me to sit down and go through all of the food I eat etc x

Yea maybe give her a copy of your food diary (if you keep one) with syns or HE's written in so she gets a better idea..
Its so much easier when you have someone following the plan with you... When I initially started WW it was me n my mate and we were flying... She's lost over 10stone and is still going... I've lost 2.. swapped to SW, lost a further half and now am gaining it all back... But all for a good cause :)

Back