Back to old faithfull

that's so good!! Well Done I didn't eat much yesterday I'm still hungover, and beck I hate that your fine the next day I suffer big time!! But then I do drink far to much and never get home until 5 am sometimes later!

That'll be me on the 6th Dec eeekkkk!! x

Ahhhhhh was still suffering yesterday but glad to be busy at work I'm still dehydrated and have lost sw mojo completely! I need to plan for tomo now and get lots of sf in!

Hi Vicky :)
How's things ..??
How's the weight loss coming along ..??
I feel your pain with the hangovers .. I'm the same ... I'm 44 and can't do it anymore lol
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all

I'm back! I just have not had time to do anything this week I've just finished a set of 7 busy nights I must admit I wasn't 100% slimming world but I've some how managed to loose a pound I'm looking forward to eating lots of healthy food this week now and I have booked in the gym every day, I did 1 hour circuits today and was sick ha ha! I think it was where I was rushing about before hand and shoved a banana down my throat but I still carried on! Plus nights makes my body very confused and I feel sick a lot on nights.

Hope you are all fine

Have you finished with nights now? Don't like you doing them, you're too quiet for my liking!

Well done on the loss chick, another 1lb closer to target xx

Have you finished with nights now? Don't like you doing them, you're too quiet for my liking! Well done on the loss chick, another 1lb closer to target xx
yeh I've finished for two weeks now, I know I have no social life on them I literally sleep and eat :( and miss my man, he goes away for three weeks Friday to. Your doing so well beck well done. I am on a mission to to loose a good few lbs by my Xmas party on the 5th! I want my size 10s to fit well again

yeh I've finished for two weeks now, I know I have no social life on them I literally sleep and eat :( and miss my man, he goes away for three weeks Friday to. Your doing so well beck well done. I am on a mission to to loose a good few lbs by my Xmas party on the 5th! I want my size 10s to fit well again

Whereabouts is he going?

I've got 5 nights out starting from next week until crimbo and i had an email today about a 6th one which I'm not going to go to.... Why do nights out have to get in the way? I wouldn't mind but a couple of them fall on Thursdays and even though I will save my Syns for the night, there's no way I can pull off a loss on the scales having all my Syns less than 2 days before weigh in :-( x

Whereabouts is he going? I've got 5 nights out starting from next week until crimbo and i had an email today about a 6th one which I'm not going to go to.... Why do nights out have to get in the way? I wouldn't mind but a couple of them fall on Thursdays and even though I will save my Syns for the night, there's no way I can pull off a loss on the scales having all my Syns less than 2 days before weigh in :-( x
hes going to Weymouth to fix some boats or whatever he does lol. But he does get good pay for it so it's worth it I will just miss him so much, and ready stressed lately as we're not sure of he will loose his job as they are making loads of people in the dockyard redundant so our house plans are on hold :( it's so frustrating. I know I have a night out Saturday and a night out on the 5th which I will enjoy! But I think as long as were on track before and after we deserve to enjoy it!

Hi all I'm still here

Is 7lbs achievable by the 5th dec? I would like that! I've decided I'm starting red days as of tomo and see how I go as I have been over loading on carbs!

Yep 7lbs is achievable for 5th Dec, why that amount & date?

Morning all Went to the gym this am worked very hard them had a lovely steam, also walked there and back with is 40minuets. Missed breakfast but I'm having a lovely fresh lunch

Red day

L- grilled salmon with rocket, watercress spinach and asparagus and a poached egg, 3 syns for smudge of sauce is 13 for whole lot! Shock And for after to up the sf I'm having a autum fruit salad with a sprinkling of sweetener. Apples blueberries, blackberries orange and fig :) Feeling good

S- hot choc with a flump 3.5

D- will be chilli with cauliflower rice hxa 35g cheese

S- hxb hifi bar ooooo pudding

I have upped the fluids today to and kept under ten syns woohoo!

Syns- 6.5/15

Attachments

• image-149290466.jpg
    image-149290466.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image-992139225.jpg
    image-992139225.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 47
  • image-1760904617.jpg
    image-1760904617.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Just sat here enjoying a cup of tea and a Xmas pudding hifi feeling rather naughty and I'm thinking how silly I have been because I've eaten the most amazing food today why do I go off track?

Just sat here enjoying a cup of tea and a Xmas pudding hifi feeling rather naughty and I'm thinking how silly I have been because I've eaten the most amazing food today why do I go off track?

I'm just going the same expect with hazelnut flavoured coffee! I'm not normally a coffee fan but this lovely. The coffee chocolate one is nice too :D

Don't worry about going off of track, we all do it. The main thing is you are back on track x

I'm just going the same expect with hazelnut flavoured coffee! I'm not normally a coffee fan but this lovely. The coffee chocolate one is nice too :D Don't worry about going off of track, we all do it. The main thing is you are back on track x
i didn't go right off and still managed to loose but I wasn't 100% I am determined now though (I know I've said that before) but I'm enjoying the gym to :)

Back