Back to old faithfull

Hi all

I am still here, I've not been well and it's hard to post this but been suffering with anxiety. So havnt really been eating much it is horrible and makes you feel so alone, and very hard to talk about as people just don't understand, so I am just trying to be 'normal' at the moment and hope it passes had to take a couple of days off work as it made it worse but I'm just hoping I can feel ok again. Hope your all well and I'll be back in touch soon

Thanks all, it truley is horrible and I'm doing my best to keep positive and not go off track to much when I had this years ago I put on so much weight but I will not be doing that this time! I have been going for long walks everyday and it wasn't until yesterday I ate 3 decent meals so I am trying to eat healthy again, still with sw in mind but I have been researching mood enhancing foods might sound mad but I will try anything to clear this cloud! Hope your all well.

All I want for Christmas now is to be me again......never thought I would say that! It's always been about being slimmer!

Awwww how awful for you, you don't need to explain anything to any of us, we are all here for different reasons & all have different life experiences along the way. I remember when I suffered from depression it didn't matter what people said or did, it just didn't make me feel better.

you'll be your old self in your time xx

So I'm doing more of a clean eating thing at the moment just to try anything to enhance my mood! And I will not put on weight during this bout of madness like I did last time so I will update my food on here still so I have some form of keeping track.

Bfast I had a banana, pineapple, ff yoghurt and green tea,chai seed smoothie

Lunch- not so clean but all I could digest I had an egg cress and light mayo sandwich with walkers baked stars.

S- walnuts

Dinner- I'm making a chilli for tomo and will have Big Mac in a bowl tonight for dinner with extra lean mince

Morning all

So I'm just to try get put the house and do some exercise today maybe go for a long walk along the seafront, and I'm going eat really healthy again today. Trying to low carb so I'm not so stodgy, it totm to :(

B- overnight oats with banana, walnuts and hunny. Glass of coconut water, hot water with lemon

L- maybe soup or a salad

D- will be salmon with asparagus, watercress and egg.

Attachments

• image-4004508362.jpg
    image-4004508362.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 55
Morning hun... You sound a bit brighter today x
im just trying to take control it's hard when your body is against you though! I have a constant bloated dippy tummy, dry skin and mouth, tight chest and pulpatations, I can't think straight let alone remember what I'm doing or how I got from a to b! And I can't seem to wake up properly it's very frustrating and probably sounds crazy to most people, but it's your fight or flight response basically my body thinks it's fighting off a lion!

Morning all Well totm is killing me this month!! Might be all the stress but my tummy is not happy and I ache all over I'm having trouble waking up this week I'm hoping it will get easier before I go back to work and have to get up at 5!

Breakfast: mood boosting foods! I made some lentil,almond and chai seed spread had it on warm wholemeal pitta and with a spicy pear and green tea drink all fresh lots of omegas and antioxidants this morning!

Attachments

• image-3208813939.jpg
    image-3208813939.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Morning all Went to London at the weekend and let's just say I didn't eat healthily but I had a great day and needed it! Back to healthy eating clean and lean! Just reading a book on this by James duigan lots of celebs follow him so got a book for £3 thought I would have a look he's all about fresh healthy food and ridding toxins ect. I had a few drinks at the weekend I was really nervous incase it made my head explode but it relaxed me and I stopped at 4 and felt fine the next day, I'm feeling much brighter for seeing my man he has helped me a lot, the only thing that's not happy is my tummy but I just need to eat well today to sort that! Will try do some exercise today....

B- banana, pear, chai seeds, matcha powder, natural yoghurt coconut water,green tea and honey all whizzed up.

L- salmon with avocado, red onion tomato and egg with a watercress sauce

S-hifi bar

D- wholemeal pitta, cottage cheese mixed with pear walnuts and celery yum

hope your all ok

Attachments

• image-4062252395.jpg
    image-4062252395.jpg
    633.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image-757986175.jpg
    image-757986175.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Morning all My neck is so bad now I might have to visit the doctor be the first in a long time but going to visit a friend today and go for a long walk, and get back to the gym tomo.

B- poached egg asparagus and goats cheese did have two eggs but one broke! Green tea with lemon

S- snack a jacks, smoothie of banana pear, peanut butter powder, coconut water and chai seeds, chai lattee, camomile tea

L/d pea spinach and tarragon soup

Attachments

• image-3087197479.jpg
    image-3087197479.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 36
  • image-3208165406.jpg
    image-3208165406.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 30
  • image-2594243066.jpg
    image-2594243066.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Morning all

B- poached eggs asparagus bacon with sprinkle of goats cheese

L- off to circuits! And then my friends house do not sure on food yet

I'm not a lover of circuits, I think it's because it reminds me of school! Looks like you'll need to do enough for the 3 of us! x

I'm not a lover of circuits, I think it's because it reminds me of school! Looks like you'll need to do enough for the 3 of us! x
i like it, it's really hard work and changed all the time I get bored easily with exercise it killed me today nearly threw up! Just had a meal out for my friends bday which is an amazing Thai tapas place can safely say I ate far to much! But was amazing

Back