Back to old faithfull

Plan for tomo long day at work
SE
B- 35g Dorset cereal hxb1 activia yoghurt banana
L- wholemeal roll hxb2 with light mayo 1.5 syns pulled pork velvet crunch 4.5 pineapple. Apple

Evening usually don't eat to much I have got a mug shot for emergencies which will change my day to an ee day and add 7 syns if I eat it and some celery and cottage cheese for dinner

I just went mad and brought more teas I brought salted caramel and gingerbread green teas new from twinings oooooo can't wait and also a lavender earl grey and a rose tea I think I'm obsessed

Last edited:
Morning diary 79.5/105

B- poached eggs with hxb1 toast 2 syns light spread and marmite pineapple and blueberries with ff yoghurt (tweak as whizzed up) L

- left over pulled pork made into Big Mac in a bowl 2 syns for dressing with lots of lettuce

S- frozen yoghurt treats need chocolate today! 2 syns for the lot very nice Greek yoghurt mixed with options then frozen already eaten half the plate in pic ha ha.

So serious syns used today I need chocolate

12 on a magnum
10 on iq chocolate

57.5/105 left will try v low syn tomo

Attachments

• image-1173537780.jpg
    image-1173537780.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Morning hun What day are you getting weighed this week? Did you manage to resist chocolate? x
i used some syns on chocolate last night but I've counted it all Ill we weighing sat, I have worked out I need 1lb a week and I'll be at target by July! I go on holiday June but that will be great I just need to focus on that

57.5/105 Morning diary I did a crazy gym session this morning but feel great for it. 40 mins of hell mega sweaty popped into town afterwards and treated myself to a subway salad so good 2.5 syns for that I didn't have time for breakfast this morning.

Thinking of trying the fanta chicken tonight I will update! Had some pulled pork as a snack my DVD and book arrived to. Won't be able to do the DVD much here as no space but ill do what I can Fanta chicken for tea tonight yum yum

Fanta chicken is amazing I also made sw spring rolls and the cheesy bacon scones which are both tweaks I know. Just realised no hxb or a today! I think I will have two hifis 2.5 for wafer and 8 syns for malteser bunny oooooh they are amazing used most of my syns of chocolate this week!

44.5 syns left until sat

Attachments

• image-1359531994.jpg
    image-1359531994.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 59
  • image-2613173469.jpg
    image-2613173469.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 57
  • image-1019929795.jpg
    image-1019929795.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image-1528247135.jpg
    image-1528247135.jpg
    530 KB · Views: 59
  • image-2890708492.jpg
    image-2890708492.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
44.5/105 Morning diary Oooooo I'm aching lots this morning! I have a day off and have an eye appointment then I'm meeting my friend for lunch and will go to the gym later for circuits I'm still feeling really motivated even though the thought of aiming for 1lb a week seemed so rubbish and slow at first I thought actually when you work out that I will be at target by July it feels great and like there is light at the end of the tunnel so I'm happy to loose that each week. I know how hard it is to break the 10.5 barrier! But I'm not quite there yet and have some work to do before that, so I'll worry about that then!

Aiming extra easy but will try add as much sf as possible as I'm running low on fruit and veg will do a shop today

B- green tea (aiming for 3 a day) 2x sw cheese and bacon scones will warm up and add a sprinkle of 1/2 hxa cheese to these. Followed by blackberries blueberries and apple 1 syn for ketchup
L- wrap pizza other half of hxa 5 syns for ww I'm assuming these arnt a hxb? 2.5 for chorizo slices 1 for olives Chocolate again I'm obsessed this week! Bunny 8 syns
D- so annoying! Some one are my dinner and was so starving after the gym had pasta with a sprinkle of feta some salad and olives I'm saying 5 to be safe. The gym was hard not sure I will be walking normally tomo!
Hxb 35g apricots Syns 17.5 used today 22/105 left until sat

Attachments

• image-1419377164.jpg
    image-1419377164.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 57
  • image-3128590620.jpg
    image-3128590620.jpg
    612.3 KB · Views: 58
  • image-1972553363.jpg
    image-1972553363.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 57
  • image-507634955.jpg
    image-507634955.jpg
    550.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Mmm, your food is looking gorge & you're doing great :) 1lb a week is a brilliant target I think, you will see a definite difference by the time your hol comes around. Where are you off to? I always get impatient & set myself unrealistic targets then get frustrated & demotivated when I can't reach them & fall majorly off the wagon. I'm now trying to be more realistic with my expectations, so hard though!

X

Mmm, your food is looking gorge & you're doing great :) 1lb a week is a brilliant target I think, you will see a definite difference by the time your hol comes around. Where are you off to? I always get impatient & set myself unrealistic targets then get frustrated & demotivated when I can't reach them & fall majorly off the wagon. I'm now trying to be more realistic with my expectations, so hard though! X
yes me to I need to be more realistic I'm off to Las Vegas :)

Morning all a quick note before bed

11.5 syns used
So I have 9.5 left over from the week that's good enough for me! Just incase I have forgotten something!

Hxb today Dorset cereals
Hxa 2 x cheese string

Wi tomo!

Morning all

2lbs off for me. So I am on route I do feel slimmer I was surprised it wasn't more which is really unlike me! But I need to not concentrate on that and be happy with my loss

Good luck all Saturday weighers

Morning all 2lbs off for me. So I am on route I do feel slimmer I was surprised it wasn't more which is really unlike me! But I need to not concentrate on that and be happy with my loss Good luck all Saturday weighers

Well done :D

You're a lb in front already x

Back