Back to old faithfull

2lb is a lot, do t be disappointed...pick up a bag of sugar and that's how much you've lost!...it's a brill loss!...plus all the exercising you've done maybe toning you up! Well done I'm enjoying your pics ha ha

2lb is a lot, do t be disappointed...pick up a bag of sugar and that's how much you've lost!...it's a brill loss!...plus all the exercising you've done maybe toning you up! Well done I'm enjoying your pics ha ha

Syns today

I really fancied one so I had a white baguette 8.5 syns with prawn salad 2 for light mayo

I'd choc 9syns and a mini bunny 3

84.5/105

Subscribing :) well done on your loss this week and sooooo jealous of ur vegas holiday! I joined SW in jan. 10 ibs off so far. Slowly but at least moving in the right direction.

Subscribing :) well done on your loss this week and sooooo jealous of ur vegas holiday! I joined SW in jan. 10 ibs off so far. Slowly but at least moving in the right direction.
thats great!! Well done you I am a slow loser to but when I lost before on sw it was slow but stayed off! Until I went a bit mad and here I am again! But it's life and I am a emotional eater and last year was tough

Went out to zizis for a meal last night and had 3 glasses of bubbly I did spend lots of syns but I have counted it all which is a step for me!

I had a wholemeal skinny pizza under 500 cals I worked out if I use my hxa and b I can have it for 15 syns and add 12 for my glasses of bubbly So 27 used last night
today I went out for my nieces birthday meal but I chose well again I had lamb in a tomato sauce with plain rice will add 6 for oil even though I am not sure they used any! And for breakfast I had my hxb toast with poached eggs and beans and two satsumas. And I wanted chocolate so I have just spent 6 on some chocolate popcorn! So I will be having a low syn week! 39 used over the weekend

45.5/105 left for the week

Low syn week ahead.... Lots of green tea and fluids!! Extra easy B- 35g Dorset cereals hxb with activia yoghurt blueberries blackberries L- tuna pasta with rocket 4 cut up olives 0.5 syn sweetcorn peppers, light mayo 2 syns S- apple banana hxa cheese string Mug shot just incase don't usually eat later to busy 8 syns used today

37.5 left

Last edited:
Right so I literally have 3.5 syns left for tomo!

Sorry haven't posted properly I have been working lots but I'm still keeping track on mfp I find it easier . I have an awful cold sore on my chin so feeling self conscious I went to spinning after work today and will do the gym tomo and fri to I have an engagement party Friday night to and no syns left!! So I might weigh in tomo?

Right so I literally have 3.5 syns left for tomo! Sorry haven't posted properly I have been working lots but I'm still keeping track on mfp I find it easier . I have an awful cold sore on my chin so feeling self conscious I went to spinning after work today and will do the gym tomo and fri to I have an engagement party Friday night to and no syns left!! So I might weigh in tomo?

I'd weight in on Friday if you can in that case? I switch to Friday group if I'm going out on Friday night x

Back