back to s/w

snugglepuss123

hi i have just come back to slimming world was doing it a while back but didn't have very good results so changed to calorie counting but i am fed up with having to count them so will be following extra easy :)

Hi and welcome back! :)
I have also decided today to return to slimming world. I was calorie counting just before christmas-managed to loose about 10lbs but have piled all the weight AND MORE! back on since! :cry::break_diet:
Tried Weight Watchers for 2 weeks but only lost 1lb and so Im slimming worlding it and hoping its for the last time!
Have you got much weight to loose? I want 2 stone off! Much prefer SW as theres so much unlimited food to eat and you never feel hungry (which suits me fine!).
Good luck xxx

ps. I'm following the 'green' plan coz Im a veggie.......but I knew a lot of members in my last SW group who were doing 'extra easy' and were having fantastic results each week.....so I think you ll do just fine! :D x

hi thanks for the reply i tried ww years ago but ate junkfood as it was easier to count :eek:
last time i followed s/w i done red days all the time but looking at it now i think i simply ate too much and thats why it didn't work at the time for me so am hoping extra easy is the i way to go. i want to lose a couple of stone am fed up feeling fat, good luck to u xx

I know how you feel-its awful feeling fat! :break_diet:
I have a wardrobe full of clothes that are too small for me and I now live in jeans and baggy sweat tops all the time-its so depressing! :cry:My lardy stomach flab hangs over my trousers and Ive started to develop stretch marks! How great would it be to just pick up a nice outfit in a shop, try it on and it fitting perfectly........Ive lost count of the amount of size 12 clothes Ive bought myself that I planned to 'shrink into' (what a laugh!)......Well now I think its all about kind of accepting yourself the way you are now-I'm going to stick to the SW plan and buy nice clothes that fit me at the size I am now and hopefully have the satisfaction of watching them get all big and baggy! Wohoo! :D
Best of luck 'snugglepuss123' x :)

I know how you feel-its awful feeling fat! :break_diet:
I have a wardrobe full of clothes that are too small for me and I now live in jeans and baggy sweat tops all the time-its so depressing! :cry:My lardy stomach flab hangs over my trousers and Ive started to develop stretch marks! How great would it be to just pick up a nice outfit in a shop, try it on and it fitting perfectly........Ive lost count of the amount of size 12 clothes Ive bought myself that I planned to 'shrink into' (what a laugh!)......Well now I think its all about kind of accepting yourself the way you are now-I'm going to stick to the SW plan and buy nice clothes that fit me at the size I am now and hopefully have the satisfaction of watching them get all big and baggy! Wohoo! :D
Best of luck 'snugglepuss123' x :)

hi i know where ur coming from i have an assortment of clothes in my wardrobe ranging from size 12 to 16 with tickets on bought them for when i lost weight :eek: this year i WILL get in them
ann x

Me too. Started at a size 16 in January, now a comfy size 14, my jeans in my wardrobe are either too tight, or too baggy. Hope to slim down to a size 12. Last time I did S W I went to a size 10 but at 5 foot 10" think that was a bit too slim looking back at my photos then.

Just wanted to say hello Snugglepuss, Emem & Holly's Nan - I rejoined last week after regaining two stone over the past 15 months. I do mainly Extra Easy days and usually one or two Green days when I want more than one 'a' or 'b' choice.

I know what you mean about what's in your wardrobe - I bought loads of lovely clothes when I lost the weight before and they are all far too tight but I'm squeezing myself into them as I refuse to buy bigger sizes but it has just made me feel worse as I know I look awful in them :(

Which day do you weigh on? It'd be great to keep up with how you are all getting on. I got weighed last night and lost 6lbs so I'm really pleased - it's given me the boost I was needing so I've set myself a list of goals and I want to reach my Target before July.

Wishing you all the best :fingerscrossed:
Christine xx

Hi wanna b a yummy mummy. What a fantastic weight loss, well done whoop whoop!!!!!! I weigh in on a Monday, I know straight after the weekend!!!! But to be honest that is good for me because it makes me more angelic over the weekend. If I weighed in Friday, I know I would be naughty over the weekendk if this makes sense. Again, fantastic loss, keep it up!!!

hi i am rejoining too, did SW lost 10lbs then put it all back on in past 2/3 years, did calori counting lost 10lbs again and not staggering a bit.

lost 6lbs now but need to loose another 2 stone.

back to day and rejoining group tuesday, eating extra easy and stuffed already!!!!

great loss - wow would love to loose that amount

I rejoined 9wks ago. In 2008 i lost 4st but put 2st back on, ive lost 16lb so far but ive now come to a plateau and im getting a bit fed up. Good luck to ya all

Well if it is any consolation sweepsmamma, you joined the same week as me and I have only lost 11.5 lbs so you have done better than me. Which plan are you on? Do you go to group? Perhaps try another plan or alternate them a bit. I always do 5 red and 2 green a week, find ee to hard with my strange taste buds. Hope this helps good luck

Hi Hollys Nan, im mostly on green but i am trying EE but cannot seem to get my head around it. Im doing the plan at home. I dont get a lot of time to go to group cos im bringing my Grandson up. I wish you luck xx:p

Back