Back to Slimming World I Go

debs2212

Hi all,

After following Slimming World succesfully a couple of years ago I eventually put the weight on I lost :cry:.

I decided to try WW to get it back off and went to class for a few months however I only lost 7 pounds and would lose a week put on stay the same ect never a consistent loss. I done know whether its just me having a sweet tooth or if this really didnt suit me doing WW. Anyway I have decided to do sw again as I always had good weight losses. I will be posting on here as I cant afford to go to the classes at the mo.

Just out of curiosity how did SW and WW compare for you guys?

They both work if done properly. I did WW first then moved to SW. Only changed as the SW class was more convenient day and place.

Good luck with SW

Irene xx

I have started slimming world 2 weeks ago but at the moment i am putting on weight. Been told i eat too little!

Hi there.

I've done both, and to be honest, I probably much prefer Slimming World.

I lost weight with WW about 5 years ago, then moved to Germany for a year and put it all back on. Then I lost about 3 stone last year due to illness, and because of the evil steroids I had to take (as well as my love of biscuits), ended up putting on about 4 stone.

So this year, after buying a house in a new area with my boyfriend, I decided once I settled in, I was going to go back to WW and get back to the weight I like being. But I walk past a SW group on a Monday, on my home from the train station, and one day, I just bit the bullet, and went in.

And I am SO glad I did. I much prefer SW. I think it's a much more realistic way of eating, and I think it'll be much easier for me to maintain once I reach my target. I've been doing SW for 9 weeks so far and have lost 18.5lb. I also don't feel like I am missing out on anything, where as with WW, just looking at a 4 point serving of pasta made me miserable!

Obviously, it's all a matter of personal preference, but definitely give SW a real go (after all, it's worked before) :)

Kirsty

PS I realise this post has also turned into a bit of an intro about me. So 'Hi!' everyone!

Back