1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Back to Slimming World

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by madmaxg, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. madmaxg

madmaxg Full Member

Hi All,

I have come back to slimming world after about 3 weeks off (doing Atkins). Hated it and only lost 1lb.

I have decided to do Red & Green as with many people I find it hard to fit in 1/3rd Superfree with every meal. I have started a diary in the food diary thread - Madmaxg - I can do it. I would be greateful if you could pass your opinions. I will edit where necessary and add my fluid intake at the end of every day.
    I weigh in on Fridays and my last weigh in was 11stone 6lbs. My goal is to get back down to 10.3 which is where I was before I gave in smoking a year ago. My first mini goal is 11 stone. I am a member of SW online but can not get to class. So here goes!!! :eatdrink051:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.