back to square one

pestikar

okay so as if being 19 didnt come with enough problems! add being obese to the mix. i was in a very controlling relationship and piled on the weight and six months ago it ended badly and i stopped eating with the stress of it i lost 3 stone which made me 16 4lb i was so happy and over xmas iv just eaten loads i slipped back into my old relationship briefly but now im back out of it. being a size 16 was so amazing now im truly determined i must have gained atleast a stone so my goal is to become a size 14 by the end of march il see how i go but by the end of august i want to be 13 stone its still overweight but its reachable :) wish me luck today iv had a piece of bread half a tin of soup and some yoghurts and a salad and some chicken for t so i think im starting on the right track again. the poochies seem to be enjoying the extra walkies. every week i'm going to write down my weight so that i can face it. i'm currently on xenical so i hope this works :)
any tips would be boss :D

Hi, :) and good luck on your weight loss journey. It is hard but if you believe in yourself, then you can do it. :)

one week later avoiding carbs eat salad everyday and being completely healthy no chocolate no cake no pastry. so begining of this week about 17.13 to 18stone today 17.3. So an alright weightloss power walking every day helps alot i think. hoping next week to be 16.9 :)

now i am 16.9 a week later than i thought i would be but atleast im getting back there now. i find looking at dresses reli helps me i can spend hours fantasizing about being able to fit in these gorgeous dresses and looking and feeling amazing so next week i hope to be atleast 16.3 also cupa soups are helping me alot right now iv stopped the exercise because works been busy but going to pick it back up this week :)

Good luck, you are doing so well :)

You appear to be doing all the right things, eating healthily, portion control and exercise, you can't fail to succeed! :)

I have tried xenical a couple of years ago, they worked well for me too! Keep going and keep posting :)

Back