Back to ss after 6 years!

chunkystreet

So today is day 1 on ss for me. I originally started CWP in January 2006, I lost 5 stone in 12 weeks, thought it was all so easy and thought I could manage on my own. Ha. How wrong was I?!

My husband and I worked out that in the last 5 years, I have put 9 stone on. I am so ashamed of myself. In fact typing it here is really hard, but I'm hoping a weight problem shared is a weight problem halved :)

We really want to start a family soon and well it's not happened naturally so I'm hoping that A) it happens naturally when I've dumped a load of stones or B) the doctor will help us straight away when I've dumped a load of stones.

So, I'm now super motivated and excited to see the weight come off. I will most probably be on here most of the day and night to keep my mind off the dreaded food subject. I look forward to chatting to some of you along the way.

x

Good luck good luck! Fertility and treatment is important stuff. Day one for me has been ok. Not been hungry just looking at food as habit though

Hi Chunky street
just wanted to say i know how you feel i have gained 3 stone or more of the weight i originally lost.
you can do this though, you have lots of reasons to get fitter.
i`m on day 4 of cd and feel rubbish but i know thats the detoxing going on
anyways you stay strong and when you feel like caving in log on here and talk :D
kaz :)

Thanks for the support guys, I've had no headache or anything... just the odd food thought but yey, I'm staying motivated :)

Back