Back to SW Basics. Red Days

Starting to think about giving the 30 day shred a proper go after this weeks' wi, cons said no exercise for first two weeks. Know that it will bring some real shape changes and toning....

Oh amazing - I am going to order some Joe's sausages then. Yep still feeling really motivated. I am supposed to weigh in tonight but am on 'holiday' as MIL and FIL are coming to stay the night. I am going to weigh in on my home scales though as they match the SW world ones luckily. So we shall see!

Must be good at the pub tonight.....must be good at the pub tonight......must be good at the night at the pub tonight......:eek:

Oh amazing - I am going to order some Joe's sausages then. Yep still feeling really motivated. I am supposed to weigh in tonight but am on 'holiday' as MIL and FIL are coming to stay the night. I am going to weigh in on my home scales though as they match the SW world ones luckily. So we shall see!

Must be good at the pub tonight.....must be good at the pub tonight......must be good at the night at the pub tonight......:eek:

Good luck for wi! Let me know how you get on. Def be good at the pub x rest of your life to enjoy the luxuries when you're at target x

Good luck for wi! Let me know how you get on. Def be good at the pub x rest of your life to enjoy the luxuries when you're at target x

I am going to do my damnedest!

Evening all :) a good day

B porridge strawberries blueberries and banana
L king prawn sweet chilli (2) stir fry. Pineapple
D roasted veg and three eggs
S apple

Off to the caravan after work tomorrow :) am taking bits to keep me on track but am also taking a little choc and vodka for one night maybe. Have plenty of syns so should be fine :) just hope it stays sunny like it has been x

Food is looking good. Hope it stays sunny for you. X

Thanks :) has been nice and sunny kids played out till about half seven. So lovely to see them outside!! Just trying to get the bigger two off to sleep now, silly mode has kicked in!

Another red day today.

B porridge, strawberries and grapes
L ham and roasted veg
D chicken ratatouille and bns
S apple, grapes.

Going to have an EE day tomorrow as cooking up spag Bol for everyone for dinner. Hope everyone is going ok x

Thanks guys. So yesterday was my more relaxed EE day and went like this:

B porridge and rice milk. Strawberries and blueberries
L chicken ratatouille
D spaghetti bolognaise with 2 pieces garlic bread (9 syns)
S apples

2 x vodka cranberry (7)
10 choc batons from hotel chocolat (23)
1 x maom joystick (2?)

Have barely used syns all week so had space for these :) boys enjoying the last of the play time before we head home. Looking forward to a nice hot bath and bed now x

Thanks guys. So yesterday was my more relaxed EE day and went like this:

B porridge and rice milk. Strawberries and blueberries
L chicken ratatouille
D spaghetti bolognaise with 2 pieces garlic bread (9 syns)
S apples

2 x vodka cranberry (7)
10 choc batons from hotel chocolat (23)
1 x maom joystick (2?)

Have barely used syns all week so had space for these :) boys enjoying the last of the play time before we head home. Looking forward to a nice hot bath and bed now x

Good times! I bought some dark chocolate yesterday just in case I get a choc attack. Glad you are doing well! X

Good times! I bought some dark chocolate yesterday just in case I get a choc attack. Glad you are doing well! X

Thanks. I just find that the dark stuff is so much harder to binge on do you?

Having another EE day today as just making toast chicken and going to have mash to go with it! I did resist a McDonalds today tho, just had a fruit bag so go me!!

B porridge strawberries and blueberries
L ham asparagus and 3 eggs
D roast chicken with broccoli, carrots, cabbage and mash. Syns will be gravy, am expecting 2 as don't have lots anyway)
S apples and grapes.

I have a poorly boy too. He vomited all last night, other end this am and has even fast asleep now for two hours! Might be a long night yet.

Have a little predicament with lunch for work tomorrow so far too. I try to keep to mainly red days as you know but as have been away I haven't prepared enough. I've taken some soup out of freezer to have but can't decide whether to make some pasta to go in it or whether to roast some bns and ham. Decisions decisions lol. Am leaning more towards roasted veg tho as shouldn't really have the pasta as v slight wheat intolerance. There you go ramble out loud and make decisions lol x off to finish dinner x

Roast some veggies i say :)
Hope little un feels betta soon poor mite :(

That's what I went with they're just roasting now for tomorrow! Rory awake now bless him he's a little perkier!! Forgot syns for mash so prob 6(?) for mash (flora light n skim milk) and bit of gravy? C

That's what I went with they're just roasting now for tomorrow! Rory awake now bless him he's a little perkier!! Forgot syns for mash so prob 6(?) for mash (flora light n skim milk) and bit of gravy? C

Glad hes perkier xx
Yeah those syns sound about right :) im naughty thou n dont syn the milk i put in my mash lol

Your little one has a great name (slightly biased as it is my husbands name!)

Syns sound about right for your mash - annoying to have to syn though. I use quark and mustard powder in mine instead so it is free but you are fine as you have syns left over anyway.

Back