Back to SW Basics. Red Days

Your little one has a great name (slightly biased as it is my husbands name!)

Syns sound about right for your mash - annoying to have to syn though. I use quark and mustard powder in mine instead so it is free but you are fine as you have syns left over anyway.

Lol we like it ;)

It's funny and I didn't think it through really shouldn't have had it at all really as its dairy and I have really bloated even with that tiny amount!! X

Got a sts. Am disappointed tbh as wasn't deserved at all, would have thought I'd at least lose 1lb as I wasn't wearing jeans this week! About right for the day I've had today tho! So am off for a hot bath with cold wine and then early night!!!

Got a sts. Am disappointed tbh as wasn't deserved at all, would have thought I'd at least lose 1lb as I wasn't wearing jeans this week! About right for the day I've had today tho! So am off for a hot bath with cold wine and then early night!!!

Awh bex u defo deserved a loss hun xx wat did ur C suggest? Hav u been filling out ur food diaries for them to look at?
Bodies can b funny ******* at times.

Awh bex u defo deserved a loss hun xx wat did ur C suggest? Hav u been filling out ur food diaries for them to look at?
Bodies can b funny ******* at times.

Didn't stay to group today as tummy a bit dodgy so come home. Have left a food diary tho so she should at least let me know. Def nothing wrong tho I don't think will post in a sec x

This week one

image-1484126320.jpg

Week 2

image-1324707299.jpg

So sorry you didn't get a loss but try not to lose heart. Maybe your body is just catching up with itself. Give it a while, in the grand scheme of things two weeks is but a heartbeat! In your shoes I probably would have ended up face first in a bag of maltesers so well done for not doing that. Be strong. Stick with it. I am right behind you! Xx

So sorry you didn't get a loss but try not to lose heart. Maybe your body is just catching up with itself. Give it a while, in the grand scheme of things two weeks is but a heartbeat! In your shoes I probably would have ended up face first in a bag of maltesers so well done for not doing that. Be strong. Stick with it. I am right behind you! Xx

Lol thanks Hun. Am enjoying some wine and dark choc with what was left of the weeks syns, this was my plan before wi tho as a real shitttty day and will carry on. It will catch up eh!! X

You are so right about dark choc! I just had 7 syns of Lindt hazelnut and am totally satisfied. I don't actually want any more. Amazing.

You are so right about dark choc! I just had 7 syns of Lindt hazelnut and am totally satisfied. I don't actually want any more. Amazing.

It's nuts isn't it. I had 5 choc batons with my wine, 12.5 syns but feel as tho I would have eaten about 4 full size bars dairy milk. Amazing isn't it x

Totally hits that choc craving. Amazing indeed! X

Only thing i cud suggest is maybe try a week ov using daily syns instead ov weekly. For some reason weekly doesnt suit me last few times i did it i gained :(

Really? That what my sw said? But daily syns just go so quick and I'm scared that I end up using them just for sake of using them and also it drives me nuts with social things and the flexi thing as tend to have something once a week or so x

Really? That what my sw said? But daily syns just go so quick and I'm scared that I end up using them just for sake of using them and also it drives me nuts with social things and the flexi thing as tend to have something once a week or so x

Thats what they are there for to be used lol if ive got a social event i just write that day off n maybe do a couple ov SE days to helo even it out x

Bet you feel mad as hell, i thought you'd get a loss, you've been brill, it will prob be off next week and you'll have an even bigger loss.x

How's the food looking for today then?

Looking at your food diary I can only see 2 obvious things that could make a difference, you seem to eat a lot of the same stuff, maybe add in some different meals. Also you have the same breakfast nearly, if not, everyday. When i was having same breakfasts it totally affected my weightless, i have to make sure i mix is up, even if its porridge 4 days a week, cereal bar and fruit 1 day, and bacon sandwich 2 days...if i did porridge 7 days (or when i was doing weetabix 7 days) my weight stuck for weeks.

Back