Back to SW

Hi everyone
Im new to this website so bare with me!
I joined SW in Jan 2010, mangaged to lose 4 stone by August 2010 and was VERY pleased with myself. I was 1.5 stone away from target.
Anyway....I started not attending classes and eating what I wanted again and since Sep 2010 ive gained 1.5 stone :(
I really want to shift this 1.5 stone, and then concentrate on losing my last 1.5 stone to reach target. 3 stone to go, from now....
I don't want to go back to the class until ive shifted the weight I gained (1.5 stone), so im looking for some support on here. I am going to weigh myself once a week until I get back down to 12st6lb. Hopefully it won't take too long, as I lose it just as quick as I gain it!
Im following EE, and has worked wonders for me. Also, trying to up my exercise!
Any tips let me know....I pretty much have a bout 4 syns a day, and then a few extra at weekends!
:)

Hi! Well done on the weight you lost last year! I wouldn't feel bad about going back to class having regained a little, it's no embarrasment, we are human afterall!! But if you feel like you can do it on your own then go for it! Everyone is so supportive on here!

There are tips all over the forum to be honest, I'd say grab a cuppa and have a look at the recipe forum (there's a great thread where people post their food pictures) the syn section is always handy, and the online diaries will give you loads of ideas too! xx

Hi Jemima
I understand your reluctance to go back to class until your weight has dropped again, but they would welcome you back with open arms. They only want to help and give support. However you will also get a lot of help from this site too so stick with it and you will soon be back on track. My motto is (weight wise) What goes on - WILL come off.

Thanks ladies!
I know they would welcome me back, but I just don't want to go back until this 1.5st has gone. Trust me, after that, il be back at that class nicking Slimmer of the Week! lol
Need to shift this 1.5st asap!!

Great to chat with so many people doing the same thing. Everyone I tell about SW EE just doesnt believe me when I say I can eat pasta everyday.....

:)

Back