back to try SW after attempt at WW

x.squiggy.x

Hello!
after a couple of months of ww i am going to try sw! i just can't handle counting everything i eat at the moment and i think sw is the way forward!
I have wrote out a list of breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas and i will be going to get a diary tomorrow so i can keep track of everything! i will be starting on Saturday and hoping this is the last time now as i really cannot put any more weight on!!!
Good luck to everyone! x

Hey :) I started sw last Saturday after a couple of years on and off ww. It was the constant counting that did me in too. Couldn't go to a friends for tea if they didn't portion everything out for me! Also got very lazy with it. You'll love slimming world! I have my first wi on sat so obviously can't tell you if it's worked but feel so much more relaxed about dieting now! Hope you enjoy it and keep is updated on how you get on. Good luck!

Welcome, you will find lots of wonderful support and info on here.:)
Being organised is the way forward, which sounds like you are already.
Good luck :)

I too have joined sw after being on ww for a few months .... I couldn't get my head around the new pro points! well in 2 weeks on sw I have lost 11.5lb :) good luck x

What plans do you do? i am sticking with EE no matter how much i read about the red and green days i can't get my head around them!

I swapped from WW too because the counting was too much hassle. SW is so much better because I can eat as much potatoes and pasta as I like :)

I've only ever done EE too. I think I understand the red and green days but I think if I was going to do them I would have to plan my meals in advance, whereas on EE I can do last minute meals with stuff I already have in the cupboard.

Good luck :)

Hi
welcome to the sw way. I tried ww after sw and it was far too hard to stick to, I felt very hungry too.
I'm having a new start with sw, have been off plan and gained 19lb.
Still feeling positive because my start weight was 11st 4, very bad for a 5ft 1" shorty! (i dont wont to be back there, current weight 10st 3lb)
This is a great place to get help and stay positive, good luck with your weight loss x

hi, welcome back to sw, i to tried ww, but, it just didn't work, sw is so much easier, my mate has also come back to sw from ww, good luck:D

I think i will stick with EE! i did like ww and the new diet is really good but Sw just seemed to draw me to it! big day starts tomorrow! really need to get this weight off now as me and my husband have decided to ttc! what better motivation!!??

Good luck squiddgy! Everyone has their own thoughts on which plan suits them best, I am a 5 red, 2 green a week girl as am not good with veg, love fruit though. Yes I think S W is the best. Enjoy

Good luck squiggy
Brillient news about ttc. I have two eldest ollie (5) and isobel (2), they are both lovely but very cheeky!

I've just changed as of today from WW to SW.

Mega stressed at the moment, just lost my job and about to go self employed. In the past things like this used to mean over eating so fingers crossed.

Lost 19lbs on WW but it slowed right down, always felt like I was eating too much.

daisykins said:
Good luck squiggy
Brillient news about ttc. I have two eldest ollie (5) and isobel (2), they are both lovely but very cheeky!

Im so excited..as is my husband but for other reasons as well! lol! Just hope everything is in working order!

leehal said:
I've just changed as of today from WW to SW.

Mega stressed at the moment, just lost my job and about to go self employed. In the past things like this used to mean over eating so fingers crossed.

Lost 19lbs on WW but it slowed right down, always felt like I was eating too much.

I bet you are stressed, but try to keep positive! over eating will just make you feel when worse after!

With doing both plans i feel like you def eat more on SW because you don't have to weigh things but it does work so keep it in mind because if you felt you were eating a lot with WW you prob will on this!

Back