back to weightwatchers

losemenow

Hi all. Ok so im a 22 year old girl and ive finally went back to weightwatchers to finish the second half of my weightloss battle. when i was 18 i lost three and a half stone. to be fair ive kept it off as i am the exact same weight now as i was then but i need to get moving with the next 3.5 stone.

I started ww six weeks ago but have had the last two weeks off due to holidays and following yesterdays weigh in i am 8.5 lbs down so not too shabby. I am 14 stone 2.5 lbs and my target weight is 10 stone 11llbs (i think) i started at 14stone 11lbs. anyway im starting back with the points tomorrow (i normally get weighed in on a thursday but cant due to commitments tomorrow) and i am excited. it is 7 weeks to my graduation and i would like to lose a bit by then. anyway i have also decided to incorporate no dairy or gluten into weight watchers as I have a severe intolerance to both (really bad sinuses and stomach problems when consumed)

so anyway on top of that i have polycystic ovary syndrome and need to get my weight down and avoid low fat foods, which is something i havent been doing on weightwatchers so far.

i was just wondering if anyone on weightwatchers is gluten intolerant? any advice? also how valuable are the meetings?
thanks a mill guys. hugs n kisses.x

hello there, just wanted to wish you luck for the 2nd half of your journey, you've done amazing so far :)

welcome to the boards :) we're same age and close to the same weight (i'm just a little bit above you)

i dont go to meetings - i have been before and have had varied success - depends on the people you're with and your leader - my first leader was fantastic but after moving north my leader was useless.. so i go it alone now :)

there are a good few people who follow WW who have PCOS.. gluten/dairy intolerant i dont know.. i do eat a lot of soya products in place of dairy when i can afford them and tend to find they dont really affect my weightloss (positively OR negatively) so you shouldnt need to worry or anything :) xxx

P.S, well done on your loss so far and also for maintaining your loss! :) xxx

thanks a million girls. for the advice and kind words. ive had two bad days so not a great start but ive exercised loads and i feel ive gotten back the kick of motivation ive lost the past two weeks" so i feel better. this forum is great as a pick me up.

also got some great advice on the no dairy and gluten. am here sneezing like an idiot after chocolate so as of tomorrow im sticking to it.

thanks girls xxxx

Back