Back to ww - weigh in...

cinderzxx

Hmmm... have made a bit of a booby lol, I started ww again on tues, am doing it from home this time... only thing is... I started back on plan on tues, but forgot to weigh myself!...

and today, ive forgotten to weigh myself again ( I have to do it first thing in the morning, i cant do it after ive spent all day eating and drinking - just a thing i have)

so I am guessing that ill start my "official week" from tomorrow!

my food diary hasnt been great for last couple of days, havent eaten enough and just being over cautious i think. I am off on holiday in a couple of weeks so am expecting to totally come off the rails then, i guess im just playing at it til im back when the serious (no breaks) commitment starts...

aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!! why do stupid things like stupid holidays come along and interrupt. I know i will come off plan.... I am awful with willpower!
Might aim to be totally good until evening meal (eating out etc hard to tell) plus i dont want a downer on my holiday, so i want to be able to have nice things from the menu!
See... awful arent I! no wonder my clothes dont fit me anymore!! lol

xx

Your not awful, im the same. If im away i want to be careful but have what i want as well. As long as your strong enough to start the good work at home thats fine!! :D

Hi I do it at home have been to meetings in the past but TBH I prefer it at home.
Id forget the last 2 days and take day 1 as tomorrow,weigh first thing and do it 100%
xx

Back