Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

back to ww..

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by Curvygirl87, 24 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey
    Well im back iv decided too join the ww wagon again i had been doin sw but to be honest im so used to it i get bored to quickly, i also really dont have time to prepare from scratch and i like the fact that on ww i can eat more or less anythin as long as it is pointed, I’m 13 st 11 and currently on 22 points a day.. i will post my food diary and hope u can all keep me on right track, i will be doin it myself at home as cash is slightly scarce at the moment, i will weigh every Monday mornin

Look forward to chattn to you all :D
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lozzie Stardust

Lozzie Stardust Fat Geek to Thin Geek

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.2lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done for restarting! I'm doing Discover at home as well as I had all the books already :) I'm currently 14st 4lbs so I get 24 points but fingers crossed I'll be down a few soon :)

Go Team! :)

4. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah me to :) i dont think i wud like the new plan and i love the old plan so no point fixing somethin that isnt broke :)

5. Star*

Star* Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Curvy Girl - welcome back.

I did SW before and had the same problem. It didn't fit with my lifestyle and jst encouraged me to binge eat. I tried propoints and it works but the weight loss is slower so I am switiching back to discover now.

I love that you can eat normal food on ww and one of my friends has lost 5 stone on discover so feeling very motivated to do well. Since I met my boyf 18 months ago my weight has ballooned from 15.7stone to 18stone! I'm now down to 17.11 but obviously there is a lot of work to do.

If we stick to it we can do it - time is gonna pass us all by anyway so we may as well spend that time getting thinner ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.