back to ww..

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Hey
Well im back iv decided too join the ww wagon again i had been doin sw but to be honest im so used to it i get bored to quickly, i also really dont have time to prepare from scratch and i like the fact that on ww i can eat more or less anythin as long as it is pointed, I’m 13 st 11 and currently on 22 points a day.. i will post my food diary and hope u can all keep me on right track, i will be doin it myself at home as cash is slightly scarce at the moment, i will weigh every Monday mornin

Look forward to chattn to you all :D
xx

Well done for restarting! I'm doing Discover at home as well as I had all the books already :) I'm currently 14st 4lbs so I get 24 points but fingers crossed I'll be down a few soon :)

Go Team! :)

yeah me to :) i dont think i wud like the new plan and i love the old plan so no point fixing somethin that isnt broke :)

Hey Curvy Girl - welcome back.

I did SW before and had the same problem. It didn't fit with my lifestyle and jst encouraged me to binge eat. I tried propoints and it works but the weight loss is slower so I am switiching back to discover now.

I love that you can eat normal food on ww and one of my friends has lost 5 stone on discover so feeling very motivated to do well. Since I met my boyf 18 months ago my weight has ballooned from 15.7stone to 18stone! I'm now down to 17.11 but obviously there is a lot of work to do.

If we stick to it we can do it - time is gonna pass us all by anyway so we may as well spend that time getting thinner ;)

Back