Back with incentive

Humph

Hello! I joined this forum last year, did a stint at SW and managed to lose near a stone and a half but then fell back into my old habits. Well I'm back, and this time I have an incentive to keep me going which is that I'm getting married in 5 weeks time.

Since stopping I've put half a stone back on but have at least stayed under 14 stone in total. My goal would be to lose half a stone before the wedding - more would be great but I don't want to be unrealistic about it. I'm currently 13.5 stone exactly, and would like to get that down to 12 stone "something" - that would feel so nice!! I don't need to worry about dress sizes as my mum is making it (has made it) and is happy and able to alter it if needs be. I do however want to lose the weight for my own self-esteem, so I feel good on the day knowing that I have made an effort to look the best I can.

Obviously I have known I've been getting married prior to today and should have made an effort sooner, but like many others I'm sure I've have found wedding planning to be a less-than-calm experience and I've been taking the easy way out with cheese and wine (my most loved companions yet greatest saboteurs). That's why I thought I'd stick my head back through the door here and say hello, because I know the support here is so great and it's really motivating to feel part of a group. I used to spend hours on this forum looking for recipes and seeing how well other people were doing, it really hopes to focus the mind and spur you on.

So that's me and I hope you take me back :wavey:

Humph
x

Hello! Welcome back and well done on not re-gaining all your earlier losses! Woo!

Congrats on looming wedding! As a fellow bride share your excitement and SW motivation :) I bet you'll make a beautiful bride whatever you lose before that time comes :)

Good luck xxx

Hello, Good luck Hun.
I'm sure you can loose at least half a stone before your wedding and that you will be so proud of yourself and shine on your big day !
Enjoy. x

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome - it really helps!

Welcome back and good luck with your weight loss.

Congratulations on your wedding coming up and hope we'll be able to support you in getting to your goal:)

Back