Back

BonnieBooBear

Wow, I'm SO pleased to see MM is back!

I was a loyal member many years ago, went away, have had 2 babies and am now just about to finish breastfeeding no.2. I feel like I've had a bit of a break from thinking about weight (which has dominated most of my adult life sadly) as breastfeeding and then being pregnant and running about after the toddler in between seem to have kept things fairly stable. I'm about one stone heavier than when I was last here, which is about 2 stone heavier than my goal. The same two stone I've been trying to shift forever.

So much has changed but also nothing has changed, here I am getting back on the wagon again. However, it feels like new chapter for me - my body is my own again, forever (no more babies for me!), I'm back at University in September to re-train and now breastfeeding is nearly over, I can start running tentatively again, which has always been the way I keep sane and manage my weight best. My biggest challenge is now sleep deprivation, I don't deal with it very well and it does zap my willpower, but (please god) things should start to improve from now on (she's nearly 10 months) (any tips welcome).

So, here I am, coming here to be accountable, for tough love and support and ready to do the same.

I'm going back to basics with counting calories on MFP. I'm vegan now, have been for a couple of years, so focusing on lots of filling, healthy fiber rich whole foods.

Let's go!

By the way, if anyone could tell me how I can update my profile info, I'd be grateful, I can't see any options anywhere?

By the way, if anyone could tell me how I can update my profile info, I'd be grateful, I can't see any options anywhere?
Welcome back BonnieBooBear and congratulations on your two babies.

To update your profile if you click on your username at the top of the page, A tab will drop down and if you click then on Account details you can change the stats under your profile.

If you are on a phone and you tilt the screen you will see signatures at the bottom of posts.

Good luck on your diet journey and if you need any help please ask :classic_smile:

Back