Back...

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Only Lasted til 11.30... was sooo boring lol!!

So im back online :)

sorry to hear ur night out was pants but welcome back online lol xxx

Lol thank you!!

Def think im going to save the nights out now til after LT lol!!

Remind me I said this If i get the stupid Idea of going out in my head again :p

LOL!! OK, I'll make sure I do! lol! hehe xx I must warn you though, night's in can be just as boring if not more lol xx

Nah... Nights in you dont get old pervs pinching your bum or drunks banging into you lol xx

i know how u feel, i dont go out while on LT, too much temptation and its quite boring when everyone else is drinking and then eating afterwards

ive been out every weekend whilst on LT never really bothered me, even if it is only to the pub, Chelly am sure we av discussed on msn how to solve the no alcohol issue :p

haha we have indeed...

I thought we were going on to a nightclub but nope they decided they wanted to stay in the old mans bar...

Had we of went to the nightclub I would of danced and been fine.. But nope!! lol

Awwww man, I'm going up to Scotland in 3 weeks to see my best friend and that'll be a hard test in itself although I'm sure I'll do fine. I'm refusing to back down from this even though I've had hunger pangs and everything else to go with it. I mentioned to another friend who lives up there that we should go clubbing and she said....You? Dance?? Sober?? hahahaha! I was like I'm not that bad, and just watch out when I'm slim, hehehe! :D:D:D:D:D

Aw chell! :(
Atleast you tried going out - next time just make sure next time you go dance your TINY butt off!! :D hehe

Awwww man, I'm going up to Scotland in 3 weeks to see my best friend and that'll be a hard test in itself although I'm sure I'll do fine. I'm refusing to back down from this even though I've had hunger pangs and everything else to go with it. I mentioned to another friend who lives up there that we should go clubbing and she said....You? Dance?? Sober?? hahahaha! I was like I'm not that bad, and just watch out when I'm slim, hehehe! :D:D:D:D:D

haha Abbie, im the same, would never dance sober because you feel like an idiot.. But I really wanted to go out and have a good ole boogie last night!!

Back