Bacon Butties and Roses

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
Grrrrrr - the office are eating all of these and I'm having none ! To be fair I'm not that bothered but its gonna be the smell when the bacon butties come

Urgh horrible disgusting things !!!!! :jelous::D:p

How cruel! Just think how virtuous you will feel afterwards though!

yeah and they'll all be fat mamas ha ha only kidding they are all lovely and support me so much - can't expect them not to eat can I lol..

I can't believe how much I don't want the chocolate - normally I'd of had at least half a tin by now. But I really dont even want a taste x

Aw moley! Well done I'd love To have both right now! Don't know about you but in a way it's mentally getting harder now I'm so close to finishing think it's everybody telling me to stop j just eat n thought that I'm quite happy with my current size etc....... But ur being 100% n do will I!

Aw moley! Well done I'd love To have both right now! Don't know about you but in a way it's mentally getting harder now I'm so close to finishing think it's everybody telling me to stop j just eat n thought that I'm quite happy with my current size etc....... But ur being 100% n do will I!
totally agree- if one more person tells me I've lost enough now I'll scream lol

I still have a big fat ass lol

we can do it we can do it xx

totally agree- if one more person tells me I've lost enough now I'll scream lol

I still have a big fat ass lol

we can do it we can do it xx

me too !!! when I tell people I want to loose another 13 lb they tut and tell me I am going too far !! I just want to get rid of the fatty tyre I have then I will be happy .. sod em all !!!

me too !!! when I tell people I want to loose another 13 lb they tut and tell me I am going too far !! I just want to get rid of the fatty tyre I have then I will be happy .. sod em all !!!
if only they could see us naked eh - lol I feel like stripping off sometimes and saying look at this - its fat ! lol - its becos people are used to seeing me big and now I'm slimmer they find it odd - if I had always been this size they wouldn't bat an eyelid ! grrrr

i was putting marzipan on 3 christmas cakes today. i love marzipan. i didn't have any but i was sniffing each wrapped before i put it into the bin.

Back