Attack Bacon yes or no?

Life just gets better and better :D I was ecstatic about a side salad today, and now I'm thinking bacon and eggs for breakfast! Now all I need is a fat/carb free bounty bar and life is complete!

Dukan coconut favoring in with chocolate muffins are a fab alternative. The oatbran is the texture i think of coconut . Give it a try

I eat smoked salmon quite regularly, until a couple of weeks ago i would have said i had no problems with it, not so sure now. I've bought some back bacon and intend on cutting off every single bit of fat, and having the medallions dry fried with my 'fry up' meals. Mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs and bacon....yum. Its cheaper for me to do that as its £2 for turkey rashers and only £1 for the back bacon from farm foods.

The ends I cut off hubby can have and its two meals for half price of one.

Not intending on having it that often though, jsut when I really crave the taste of real bacon

It's definitely important to check the label on bacon nowadays - last time I was in Sainsbury's ALL of their bacon had extra brown sugar added. Why?

I'm one for bacon at least once a week on a Sunday. Two rashers thats all but with eggs, toms and mushrooms its a lunch you can really look forward to. Not too keen on reconstituted stuff especially turkey. XL back bacon can't beat the proper stuff.

I'm one for bacon at least once a week on a Sunday. can't beat the proper stuff.

No you certainly cant.
As long as its lean and not every day and drink plenty of water to help with the salt content. And if you find to stalls you or you gain.....drop it like a hot brick.

the smoked turkey bacon is actually ok, having some this morning with scrambled eggs and mushrooms

Back