bad couple of days :(

Tracie Green

Silver Member
Oh god what a couple of days ive had!!! not related to sw at all but need to rant pleas!! haha x have had bad things going on in the lady deaprtment and had to have a colposcopy yesterday, after waiting 2 hours!!!!! for my appointment they then say oh sorry we cant do it weve made u bleed too much!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrr!! this is after waiting 6 month for the bloody appontment!! Also told the dr that periods have been really weird, and thinking of it now could be down to sw?? Comments please?? but he told me to do a pregnacy test!! arrrrrg!"!!! so went straight to tescos and did one and phew im not but oh my god thats the first time ive had to do one, its very daunting!!! arrrrg!! x hubby wanted to buy me fish and chips after all that but i was strong and has 2 packs of pasta n sauce instead! lol x:cry:

Sorry to hear about your disaster at the hospital. I am really lucky that the hospital and dr's we have here are very good. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for another appointment and I hope it all goes well.

But a big well done for not giving in to the fish and chips! If you had, it probably would have made you feel even worse!

yep thats i what i thought, also couldnt face telling u all i failed!!lol x x goit another appointment next thursday so not too bad, but oooh i did get upset with my legs up in styrups!! eeeeeeek! i can laugh now x x

It can't have been pleasant! I hate even having a smear test, but these things gotta be done!

I had that a few years ago, it was very unpleasant. I had abnormal cells so they cut the bad bit out with a laser, it was awful. I went to the pub afterwards and got trashed.

Back