Bad day yesterday!

Mrs B2B

Hi all, new to this forum and to LT!!

First week done and weigh in this morning and lost 11 lbs!!! I was so close to eating yesterday as well, the cravings were terrible but I put that down to being my first weekend and being at home, had got into a routine with it at work. And also took my hubby to be to the airport as he travels a lot for his work, so felt really down which didn't help. Need to lose 3 stone by mid March as it's my wedding dress fitting!!!

I've been reading lots of posts on here and it seems a great source of support, so thought I'd say hello.

Start weight - 17st 3 lbs
Week 1 - 16.6 -11 :D
Week 2 -

Hello! Welcome and congratulations on your first week loss! I had a difficult weekend too! I found it so much easier after the third week when I last did TFR. So much so that I was nervous about eating again and didn't really want to finish as early as I did. Keep at it! You'll do great!

Well done on staying strong when you were feeling low, thats gotta be the toughest part.. I've yet to have a down day which on the diet so I'm hoping the long I go 100% the easier it will be to deal with..

Thank you Sandy & Twowheels, I know I've only done a week, but finding I'm having a good day then a bad day. Think the bad days are when I look at the overall picture and think about not eating for the next few months, but the days I just take as one day at a time are the good ones. Thanks for your support! xx

First week done and weigh in this morning and lost 11 lbs!!! I was so close to eating yesterday as well, the cravings were terrible but I put that down to being my first weekend and being at home, had got into a routine with it at work. And also took my hubby to be to the airport as he travels a lot for his work, so felt really down which didn't help. Need to lose 3 stone by mid March as it's my wedding dress fitting!!!

Well done hun for not eating it is so hard and as you said you can get into a routine and then be side swiped without realising it, well done excellent first week, you will be there in no time :}

Well done for getting through the first week, and an amazing loss! You've done fantastically well.

Welcome! Well done, brilliant loss. It will be worth it, hang in there it does get easier x x x

Thank you all! I feel so motivated this week, it's amazing how a drop on the scales can push you on! Well done to you too Nic, first week like me. And Teapot you've done amazingly well!! I will fit into that dress, I will fit into that dress, I will fit into that dress!!!! lol

xxxxxx

Hi all, second weigh in this morning and lost 6 1bs!! A quick question if you don't mind, how do I put my progress on my posts automatically? I've tried to edit my signature but it said I had more than 150 characters. Any help would be appreciated. Hope everyone is good today.

Well done Mrs B2B!!! Fantastic loss!!!
Not sure how many characters you lovely shoes use up? The more posts you do, the more signature space you get. Good excuse to get chatty :)

Thanks Teapot, it was those shoes!!

Oh cool lol x x x

6lb -that's fantastic! That makes your losses the same as mine! It's great seeing the weight come off x

6lb -that's fantastic! That makes your losses the same as mine! It's great seeing the weight come off x

I know! Well done you! I know it has to slow down soon though :( I'd like to lose 2 stone in my first 4 weeks, so I would have to lose 5.5 1bs this week and next. Fingers crossed! I've been drinking 2 litres of water a day, plus shakes (been putting extra water in them), but I've upped it to 3 litres so far this week. Do you think that helps you lose more? xx

I think upping the water helps me lose more. I can feel bloated really quickly if I'm not flushing it through my system. TOTM always leads to poor weight loss as I hold onto the water. The good thing with this diet, it'll all come off sooner rather than later x

Back