bad day

Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it!

You are doing so well don't give in now, you know it's not worth it.

Keep up with the water and the weight will fall off. We all have hard days just think of your goals. Good luck!

I have days like that, mainly at the weekend. What with being in town and seeing food EVERYWHERE!!!! Like I said, just focus on the goals you have and it will be easier. Stay strong and good luck! xx

Hi Parkerela - I had a tough day yesterday and found a couple cups of strong peppermint tea with a sweetner really helped, and an early night. I've been reading some books where they don't talk about food too much, as well, which helps me think about something other than not eating. Hope this helps...xx

we all have these days

your doing well taking your mind off it, thats the best thing to do in this situation

Keep strong - maybe paint your toenails too, LOL !!! Seriously though, I am on day one again and to say I wasn't hungry would be lying. Still, tomorrows another day.

Hiya I am also having a really hard evening, just finished my soup and its not really done the job, girls are sat eating their tea and I could quite easily pinch some of their plate cheesey pasta yum yum so Im of to the bath with a coffee then bed to watch tv

Keep strong WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER

Parkerela, i do sympathise. We all have days when we would like to cave in. Just think how far you have come and what you have achieved. You can do it girl :D

think im gonna do the same,i have to go to a funeral tmrw so thats not helping my mood, oh well im gonna have gorgeous nails and no guilty conscience, xx

You have my sympathies. I don't seem to have such a problem during the day, but when evening rolls around and the family is sitting down to dinner, I definitely start feeling deprived.

Hang in there, and don't give in!

Good luck chick!!

Dont give in!!!

It really isnt worth it!!

have you had all your shakes??

Back