Bad few days

Sorry to hear both your bad news. But well done on keeping going it would be very easy to lose focus but you are both great. Hope tomorrow is a good day for you both x x

I've been the same for the last few days guys. No particular reason though, I think I've just gone a bit mad this last week! Put on 2.5lbs, so its fully back on plan tomorrow.... gonna have to be good for the next couple of weeks!

Anyway, it spikes the metabolism when you have a wee binge, so you're actually helping yourself in the longrun......... well that's what I keep telling myself!

Jawa79 said:
I've been the same for the last few days guys. No particular reason though, I think I've just gone a bit mad this last week! Put on 2.5lbs, so its fully back on plan tomorrow.... gonna have to be good for the next couple of weeks!

Anyway, it spikes the metabolism when you have a wee binge, so you're actually helping yourself in the longrun......... well that's what I keep telling myself!

Haha I actually think there's some truth in that but let's not do it every week lol

I have to say thankyou to you all, until I read the first post I was in the 'ah f**k it, I've ruined it now' and was gonna carry on munching everything in sight til weigh in and points reset but you nevrr know. Gonna stick to daily points, exercise and keep everything crossed.

good for u, good luck

Back