bad question to ask i know but

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinnylala, 27 November 2008 Social URL.

1. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    if i go out tom night and sat drinking and eating is there chance i still loose at weigh in on tues, only on week 2
    i know its bad so early but cause xmas trying to catch up with people i not seen for ages

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    I'd really, REALLY advise you don't drink alcohol, that can be extremely dangerous while in Ketosis.

If you do feel like you have to eat (which you shouldn't, but hey we're all different) try and keep it v.v. light carb, something like chicken or fish and salad.

Plenty of water, little carbs and no alchohol, and you might still see some loss at your next WI, though it will most likely be far less than you hope/expect - also, 2 days of eating might actually make you feel a bit crappy, plus it'll be harder to get back on CD if you spend 2 days off of it after only 2 weeks back on.

Just my thoughts.

4. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    thanks pete ur so right i know, i just dont know what to do either eat or drink lol will c how i feel tom, yes would defo go for chicken anyway and little carbs as poss,thanks for ur advice

5. AllyKat

AllyKat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slinning World
    If you do want to eat have you thought about SS+? At least then you would know you were going to be ok. If you kick yourself out of ketosis it may be very, very difficult to get back on the wagon.

6. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    It all depends on whether you have carbs or not. Chicken and salad, you'll still lose. Eat carbs and you'll retain water and maybe gain a lb. It will come off quickly the following week, but I doubt you would show a loss. Be prepared.

7. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    ok guys thanks will do my best to stay away from carbs as long as i dont gain i will be happy and next week make sure no blips good luck all

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.