Bad taste!!

kelbelmarie

So I just woke up and today is day 5 for me, I have the nasty taste in my mouth, oh how I miss my beloved chewing gum! Is this a symptom that stays the whole time you are on lipotrim? or does it go away soon? :eek:

Yay!! You're in ketosis!! For me it's stuck all the way through and I'll not be sorry to see it go in the next few days when I refeed. It's a reminder that you're in ketosis and you are starting to burn some fat :) I've found mouthwash the best and rinse after each shake. You can get the breath strips too to replace gum, but I found them too short acting x x x

Yep, boringly grilled chicken breast with a small salad but I'm so looking forward to it :)

The taste and bad breath is your bodies way of telling you that your in ketosis. I've had it since the first week and still have it now. I try to brush as often as I can.. I also carry some ice breath drops around with me which the chemist gives me each week! I do get a little bit paranoid about my breath especially in work if people are close to me but this is only temporary and the weight loss out weighs the bad breath every time!!! X x x

Back