Bad week blues

Gemma_C

I went away this weekend just gone to meet my bf's parents for the first time. It was great-Slimming World wasn't. :(

Today is his birthday. Slimming World is shaking to the core with fear over today.

Tomorrow it's my flatmates birthday-"let's go out for a meal" my friends proclaim.
Ohhhhhhh nooooooo!

I organise events for my company. The event of the year is this Satuday. MORE FOOD AND WINE-ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I have only just got my diet mojo back.

Having such a good week emotionally and the inner fatty is grinning but I'm needing to calm her down. Any tips for a super good week next week? x

Make sure you eat lots of superfree food and drink plenty of water. These are two of the most fundamental things that can really push weightloss - I know a lot of people on here have had a 'Fishy' week so you could look into that?

Best thing is just draw a line under this week (when it's over) and see it as a new beginning. If I have a gain (like when I came back from France) - it usually puts me out and puts me on a downer. Instead, I looked at it as a new starting weight, and it put me back on the right track!

Good luck xxx

Yeah that's good advice. I have 42lbs so far so I know what I am doing. It just needs someone to tell you sometimes. (much like a naughty school girl).
What is a fishy week? x

Back