Bad week blues

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Gemma_C, 28 July 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Gemma_C

Gemma_C Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went away this weekend just gone to meet my bf's parents for the first time. It was great-Slimming World wasn't. :(

Today is his birthday. Slimming World is shaking to the core with fear over today.

Tomorrow it's my flatmates birthday-"let's go out for a meal" my friends proclaim.
    Ohhhhhhh nooooooo!

I organise events for my company. The event of the year is this Satuday. MORE FOOD AND WINE-ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I have only just got my diet mojo back.

Having such a good week emotionally and the inner fatty is grinning but I'm needing to calm her down. Any tips for a super good week next week? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Make sure you eat lots of superfree food and drink plenty of water. These are two of the most fundamental things that can really push weightloss - I know a lot of people on here have had a 'Fishy' week so you could look into that?

Best thing is just draw a line under this week (when it's over) and see it as a new beginning. If I have a gain (like when I came back from France) - it usually puts me out and puts me on a downer. Instead, I looked at it as a new starting weight, and it put me back on the right track!

Good luck xxx

4. Gemma_C

Gemma_C Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah that's good advice. I have 42lbs so far so I know what I am doing. It just needs someone to tell you sometimes. (much like a naughty school girl).
    What is a fishy week? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.