Bad Week.

redmel

Dreamer
I need a kick up the bum please. I have gone a bit off track and keep saying tomorrow, tomorrow, or monday!! I need to do it NOW, TODAY. So I am 'hopefully' back on track today.

I find that when I am slipping I tend to forget about mfp and logging my food.... This then spirals and I end up not even checking calories of foods!

I weigh in on Mondsy so fingers crossed I haven't completely ruined my weightloss mission

xx

Kicks you up the bum!lol!

Good luck you can do it and one thing I do when I'm going off track is still log all my food on MFP no matter what I eat as it shows me the day after or week later where I went wrong and gives me a boost :)

I'm the same, if I'm having a bad day mfp shows me as eating hardly anthing as I get scared and give up, but you can definitel get back on track today, NOW.

Don't wait, don't have that biscuit because oh I'm off tracvk anyway. Start tjis second

Good luck :) I'm sure it won't be too bad on monday!

The only way through this is to log everything, even when you have fell off the wagon big time, its only when you see it in black & white that you begin to realise, hide from no-one especially not yourself, putting your head in the sand is quite comfortable for now, but be brave and pop it out for a while, its only then you will start to see rewards:)

dont be too hard on yourself you are only human and will have off days now and again ;) Dont give up though keep going and it will soon fall in too place again:D

You and me both redmel...

I've been all over the place lately.. But I'm back on track today even put the Topic I've had on mfp but I think Wish is right..The key is to log everything no matter what.. If I don't I can pretend to myself I didn't just eat that :eek:

What kicked me and finally got me to commit was watching Supersize Vs Superskinny on 4oD and seeing this woman on there, in America, so morbidly obese she couldn't even turn over or sit upright, and when they asked her how she got to that point, she said "S-l-o-w-l-y."

And then she said, and I'll probably never forget this:

"And never believe that evil little person that says in your ear, 'I'll start my diet tomorrow.' When you hear that voice come in your head, 'I'll start my diet tomorrow' believe me, that person's out to kill you."

At the end of the show they said she had died... I don't mind admitting it upset the hell out of me, she'd been so pretty when she was young, and she looked so trapped in all that flesh...

Not everyone here is at that point yet, maybe never will get there, but damn, she made me think... :innocent0001:

The look in her eyes...

So, bit of a heavy post there :eek: but if you need that boot, Channel 4oD (or maybe YouTube) Series 3 Episode 1, and she is on at 26 minutes - on 4oD there'll be 2 blocks of ads you'll have to sit through first mind you.

I've been so good for ages but made rocky road with kids - normally that doesn't bother me - but I've succumbed had one piece saturday, Sunday and just - BUT NO MORE!!

I'm away overnight tomorrow with work so away from the rocky road - today has been rubbish not having time for breakfast and only 1/2 lunch

It's so stupid when I've been so good - I'm doing the "if I don't log it it won't count". I'll see if my knee is up to a run later in the week and attempt to go swimming too.

Oh well - won't make it again when my resilience is wobbly

RachBlue said:
What kicked me and finally got me to commit was watching Supersize Vs Superskinny on 4oD and seeing this woman on there, in America, so morbidly obese she couldn't even turn over or sit upright, and when they asked her how she got to that point, she said "S-l-o-w-l-y."

And then she said, and I'll probably never forget this:

"And never believe that evil little person that says in your ear, 'I'll start my diet tomorrow.' When you hear that voice come in your head, 'I'll start my diet tomorrow' believe me, that person's out to kill you."

At the end of the show they said she had died... I don't mind admitting it upset the hell out of me, she'd been so pretty when she was young, and she looked so trapped in all that flesh...

Not everyone here is at that point yet, maybe never will get there, but damn, she made me think... :innocent0001:

The look in her eyes...

So, bit of a heavy post there :eek: but if you need that boot, Channel 4oD (or maybe YouTube) Series 3 Episode 1, and she is on at 26 minutes - on 4oD there'll be 2 blocks of ads you'll have to sit through first mind you.

I don't want to bog down this thread with morbidity but one of the people on the actual show died before they did the returning bit, I was so shocked she wanted tox change her life so much. Even If I wasn't that big a bit of a kick up the

Lovehatecarbs said:
I've been so good for ages but made rocky road with kids - normally that doesn't bother me - but I've succumbed had one piece saturday, Sunday and just - BUT NO MORE!!

I'm away overnight tomorrow with work so away from the rocky road - today has been rubbish not having time for breakfast and only 1/2 lunch

It's so stupid when I've been so good - I'm doing the "if I don't log it it won't count". I'll see if my knee is up to a run later in the week and attempt to go swimming too.

Oh well - won't make it again when my resilience is wobbly

I'm exactly the same what I don't log doesn't count But you're back onnit now and thats all that matters :)

Oh and rocky road is lush

I gained 1lb not sure how it was so little but im not complaining...must have helped that I didnt wait until monday to get back on track.

Back