Bad WI

lucylupin

Went for WI this morning and have gained a lb!:mad: I have been really good all week, cos i was aiming for a lb loss to get my 2.5st award:cry:
I have a awkward weekend coming up, cos the kids are going to my parents fri-sun and me and my hubby are going to have some time to ourselves which will involve meals out
On the plus side i must have lost inches this week as i have dropped another size in trousers:)
I really feel like saying sod it and just eating loads of crap as i might blow it this weekend anyway, but then i guess i will have another gain and be even further away from my next award!
Please give me some advise as i really have been good this week,and dont know where my gain came from:cry:

i really have been good this week,and dont know where my gain came from:cry:

Is it comming up to * week? or did you wear different clothes?

I have had many times that I feel I should have lost and sts or even put on but I stuck to plan and it showed on the scales the following week.

Lucy, dont be disheartened. Its probably just a little bit of water retention or something.

And on the bright side, with no kids around, there will be plenty of time to *ahem* exercise those meals out away!

Is it comming up to * week? or did you wear different clothes?

I have had many times that I feel I should have lost and sts or even put on but I stuck to plan and it showed on the scales the following week.

I dont have * weeks, cos i am the depo jab and it stops them all:D
I dont wear the same clothes every week but i make sure what i do wear weighs as near to each other as i can (yes i do weigh my clothes!:p)

Lucy, dont be disheartened. Its probably just a little bit of water retention or something.

And on the bright side, with no kids around, there will be plenty of time to *ahem* exercise those meals out away!

LOL, yes i guess there is that:p

Back