Baked beans obsession!

kimmykins2008

Hi all,

Ive had an obsession for baked beans for almost the last two weeks and have had a 410g tin each day for this time, luckily they do not effect me as they do most people!! and so far they don't seem to have effected my weight loss, but guessing this really isn't good for me? are they not full of sugar or salt or something? Has to be branston though so none of this reduced sugar and salt etc!!

I wouldn't worry - baked beans are free, superspeed and high fibre! As long as it's not effecting your weight loss, and you're getting your 1/3rd superfree (and enjoying your food, of course!) I wouldn't see it as a problem at all :)

I have had beans on toast most mornings for breakfast since I started SW, also with the big breakfast, has to be Branston's make though! I look for the special offers of £1-00 for a 4 pack............

me too ! bean addict ha ha x x

I literally have baked beans everyday, I love them!! I could quite easily just eat them straight from the tin!

Enjoy them - they're a SuperSpeed food so should help with your weight loss :)

I would actually eat these cold from the tin too lol.

Next time try putting a teaspoon of Yorkshire Relish (brown sauce) and some pepper in.... yummy spicy beans!

Also...I have read that the flavoured ones are free too...Mexican Spiced and BBQ. MMMMM.

Never used to eat them much before SW, but have them nearly everyday now!

Am becoming addicted meself!

Has to be Branston I agree! I stock up when they are reduced to £1 for 4.

me too, find myself having them with most meals. Although I can only eat heinz and I am worried about the sugar content, but if SW say they are free then they are free :D

Hey all, so glad I am not alone! still going strong with my need for beans! but shall continue now without feeling bad, I only do green days so guessing the beans/pulses etc are a good alternative to the meat anyways?! Fatgurlslim: the bbq flavoured ones are amazing, can recommend and cntrlc love to put curry powder in mine too, yummy on a jacket spud! Princess stevie and mandyd: cold beans straight from the tin is a winner every time, I usually eat one or two spoons from tin even before they reach my dinner! Starting to realise I may really be obsessed, but they go so well with so many things and are so versatile!!

Hooray for the humble bean! x

Back