Baked beans

mia_angel

Silver Member
Do you eat the whole tin of beans on a green day :D

I just did lol, they were ww so not very rich.

Its my first day doing a green day after 3 weeks of red, so im looking forward to eating pasta tonight! Saturday is my green special treat day lol

Yup! Whole tin all the way! And like Spicy says, with SW chips, mushrooms and eggs (poached and therefore also free!)! And if you're feeling extra indulgient, add cheddar on top (HE)! :)

Branston all the way for me!!! Think they're much nicer than Heinz!

the new fridge packs are awesome. I'm always green so they are fab and I do enjoy them
I tried one, but if you're not a "beansaholic" they may need throwing out. As a result a pack of tins may prove more cost-effective for the occasional beanmunchers out there.

the new fridge packs are awesome. I'm always green so they are fab and I do enjoy them

Just be aware that these fridge packs are NOT free. On the green days they are half a syn.

From the SW website:

Baked Beanz/Beans in Tomato Sauce, canned, 100g Free 3½ Free Baked Beanz/Beans in Tomato Sauce, fridge pack, jar, 100g ½ 4 ½
Not sure why... but just wanted to make you aware.

Isn't that strange! You'd think they'd be the same beans, not different recipes :s

cant find it on the slimming world website. Can find beans and aside form the ones with sauasage in and stuff its coming up free on green(which i am)

Found it thats odd. Well havent use the fridge packs since starting sw, so will stick to cheep ass beans in the future lol. Must be a preserving agent they put in it

Yeah it's really odd. I had seen the fridge pack in Tesco and was going to get them because I can then just take the amount of beans I actually need, instead of taking half a tin, putting the other half in the fridge, and then forgetting about it - but then I happened to notice on the website that they weren't free :(

Back