Baked cheese crisps

ladyfelsham

Back to SW again
Turn the oven on to 250 °C.

Beat together 2 eggs, 2 tbs mayonnaise, and 200 g (7 oz) grated cheese.

Drop 8 tablespoons on a baking paper, not too close to each other, and
put in the oven. After 7 minutes you have wonderful, golden
brown, light cheese crisps.

One cheese crisp contains 100 kcal and 0.5 g carbohydrates.

From the Scandinavian Diet

Oohh that's something I'm missing of an evening...defo try these

Thank you :)

Lady Felsham, you are such a star! Thanks for this, I am going to make some for tonights family time dvd. :)

I have also started doing similar things for weekend breakfast...
1 egg
1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
2oz grated cheese

mix together in a jug.

I have a muffin tin, with 6 holes. The above mixture makes about 3. I use paper muffin cases, pop them in tray, then fill with mixture, usually topping off with sliced cherry tomatoes, but Ive added ham, bacon, cooked mushrooms even.

Pop in preheated oven on about 200 degrees until golden brown.

So easy to eat out of muffin paper case, and not so much mess to clean up afterwards. x

How many of these do you eat?

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
How many of these do you eat?

Hi, this usually makes about 3 'muffin^ case souffle things. I will find out cals and carbs and re post, I just have to do it on another app. 2 fill me up til lunch, its a lighter alternative to omlette. x

Alibaliboo said:
Hi, this usually makes about 3 'muffin^ case souffle things. I will find out cals and carbs and re post, I just have to do it on another app. 2 fill me up til lunch, its a lighter alternative to omlette. x

Hi again,
I realised I had used less than an ounce of cheddar when I logged this one on my diet pal (thats another great app by the way! ) and I had put a chopped up cherry tomato in each one. It went into 3 muffin cases.
TOTAL CARBS 3.5 AND TOTAL CALORIES 331.
Hope this helps. x

Back