1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Puddings Baking...ideas please :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by beingmum, 19 May 2014 Social URL.

1. beingmum

beingmum Full Member

I love to bake but I don't know where to start now that I am doing sw. Does anybody have any cake or muffin recipes that are sw friendly...I am afraid I will crack and bake a big choc cake!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. beckyandtom10

beckyandtom10 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I'm watching this I was thinking just that last night xx
  4. beingmum

beingmum Full Member

So after watching the bake off last night I had to bake so i have some berry muffins in the oven.

I used 200gr of self raising flour 32 syns (I think)
    2 eggs
    100gr of splenda
    150 gr of berries (5 syns) ?
    Vanilla mullerlight

It makes 12 so I think the syns are just over 3 each but please feel free to correct me as I am really bad at calculating syns!

5. beingmum

beingmum Full Member

Et voila!

I forgot to spray the cases with frylite :( also added too much cinnamon but they are tasty.

Attached Files:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.