SW lunch ideas/ pack up

Shortz86

Hello!

I’m new here and not sure if there is a relevant thread for this.

I’m starting SW soon and I was wondering if there’s any of you that have any good recipes or ideas for pack lunches to take to work. I usually take the bog standard sandwich crisps and a chocolate bar, I know on SW that’s gunna be a big no no. So I was looking for some inspiration.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Links are also welcome to give ideas etc

Hello!

I’m new here and not sure if there is a relevant thread for this.

I’m starting SW soon and I was wondering if there’s any of you that have any good recipes or ideas for pack lunches to take to work. I usually take the bog standard sandwich crisps and a chocolate bar, I know on SW that’s gunna be a big no no. So I was looking for some inspiration.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Links are also welcome to give ideas etc

Hey.

There are so many great options for lunches when doing SW.

You can have two slices of a 400g wholemeal loaf or a 60g wholemeal roll and make a sandwich from them as part of your healthy extra B.
But would need to syn, butter, mayo, certain fillers.

Things I make for lunches are cold egg fried rice that I make in a batch at start of week.
Egg muffins - cottage cheese, eggs, salt pepper, random veggies you like, scallions, peppers, tomatoes etc
Pasta salads
Noodles
I love meatballs mixed with salads.

The key is preparation, leftovers are handy.

I find that I'm taking a lot of left overs to work. My partner is a massive pain in the arse and won't even look at any kind if vegetable!! When I'm cooking I always make too much so I portion it out and fridge/freeze it. I've done this with almost everything I have made so far.. Quiche, pasta dishes, risotto, veg pies etc. Then all I do is take a salad with it. I make the salad up when I'm making my dinner the night before. That way I only need to grab it and go!

Back