Puddings Banana ice cream

mharakis

Peel 3 banana's and put in a freezer bag then freeze for at least 12 hours. Remove from freezer slice and put into a blender along with 25ml semi skimmed milk, and blend!
This recipe makes 4portions and I normally have this with berries and a low fat digestive biscuit (3 syns)

mharakis said:
Peel 3 banana's and put in a freezer bag then freeze for at least 12 hours. Remove from freezer slice and put into a blender along with 25ml semi skimmed milk, and blend!
This recipe makes 4portions and I normally have this with berries and a low fat digestive biscuit (3 syns)

That sounds nice. You know you would need to Syn the bananas as they have been blended?

Where there's a will..... said:
That sounds nice. You know you would need to Syn the bananas as they have been blended?

I was just about to reply to this post aswell..need to Syn pureed Bananas for 5 Syns each which can add up if using a few in a smoothie/ice-cream etc :)

The bananas need to be synned at 5 syn per 100g, I have a similar recipe in my recipe list but when you divide the "ice cream" between several people it's not that bad! Enjoy..........

I checked with my consultant and she said it was free as you are sharing 3 bananas between four people and the milk is pat of my HEX.?

Banana would be syned but then add all the syns and divide by how many portions and that's how many syns per portion... At the same time, would it matter that it's synful if it's really nice? :p am so gonna have to try this!

The way I look at it, even if it is syned, it is still part of my 5 a day so no harm ;)

Back