banana tetra yuk!

Judy

why are the tetra's bitter tasting? i have the banana normal shake fine and this week i got some banana tetra's i have to say its yuk!! Its got a slight bitter taste any suggestions to make it nicer please?
I tried it with crushed ice and a bit more water like i have my normal shakes and it was still yuk! and it was all frothy:jelous:

haha! It's funny you say that about the banana tetra's. I also find the banana tetra foul tasting, it leaves me with a fury tongue and horrible taste in my mouth afterwards too.

I find it bizarre, especially as the banana shake is probably one of my favourite shakes.

I don't think there is a way of making the banana tetra nicer...i avoid it like the plague and only purchase what i know i like! :p

i LOVE the banana tetras! lol

I usually just add abit of water to make them abit thinner but I think they are yum!

I must say that my taste buds seem to change week to week on this diet so perhaps try them again in a few weeks time. I used to love the caramel bar but now i cant even look at it - how weird is that?!

Hmmm I'm liking the nutmeg idea.

I like the banana tetra. In fact it's the only flavour I do like.

I'm the same Haywat i adore the banana tetras, just tried my fist poweder shake today and it um tasted of powder lol

Yuk Yuk Yuk is my opinion of the banana tetra. It leaves an awful metalic taste in your mouth for ages.

Just goes to show we're all individual hey

Dawn xx

i love the choc tetra but i think the banana one has a fishy aftertaste...yeugh!

I love them both frozen, but not so keen normally, have to add loads of water to them there just too strong for me.
Think they should dilute them down and make the carton bigger lol

Back