banana tetra yuk!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Judy, 31 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Judy

Judy Full Member

why are the tetra's bitter tasting? i have the banana normal shake fine and this week i got some banana tetra's i have to say its yuk!! Its got a slight bitter taste any suggestions to make it nicer please?
    I tried it with crushed ice and a bit more water like i have my normal shakes and it was still yuk! and it was all frothy:jelous:

DawnC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    haha! It's funny you say that about the banana tetra's. I also find the banana tetra foul tasting, it leaves me with a fury tongue and horrible taste in my mouth afterwards too.

I find it bizarre, especially as the banana shake is probably one of my favourite shakes.

I don't think there is a way of making the banana tetra nicer...i avoid it like the plague and only purchase what i know i like! :p

4. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

i LOVE the banana tetras! lol

I usually just add abit of water to make them abit thinner but I think they are yum!

I must say that my taste buds seem to change week to week on this diet so perhaps try them again in a few weeks time. I used to love the caramel bar but now i cant even look at it - how weird is that?!

5. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Why don't you try it frozen???

6. spooky

spooky Banned

Sunflowerbride suggested a sprinkling of nutmeg to me, I liked it so maybe worth a try?

7. haywat

haywat Full Member

Hmmm I'm liking the nutmeg idea.

I like the banana tetra. In fact it's the only flavour I do like.

8. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

I'm the same Haywat i adore the banana tetras, just tried my fist poweder shake today and it um tasted of powder lol

9. DawnC

DawnC Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge (previous Lighterlife)
    Yuk Yuk Yuk is my opinion of the banana tetra. It leaves an awful metalic taste in your mouth for ages.

Just goes to show we're all individual hey

Dawn xx

10. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I love the banana tetras straight from the fridge BUT HATE them frozen!

11. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

i love the choc tetra but i think the banana one has a fishy aftertaste...yeugh!

12. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    I love them both frozen, but not so keen normally, have to add loads of water to them there just too strong for me.
    Think they should dilute them down and make the carton bigger lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.