Bananas

Missy_mint

But i thought with bananas being part of my free food i could have as much as i like??
I dont eat for bordem i eat when im hungry which seems to be a lot lol also i was told the more i eat the more you will loose as your body wont think its starving itself am i wrong??
:confused:

Bananas are a free food so you can have them as much as you like. I tend to have 2 a day, every day!

For some people though, they don't like to have too many as they feel it slows down their weight loss - for example, an apple is half as many calories.

If you lose with no problems then have as many as you like! It's never bothered me.

Eat free food as and when you want to - some people find that a particular item of food reduces their weight loss - for some people it is bananas, others bread - you get the idea.

It will always be a good idea to eat a wide range of foods, but that should never stop you eating two (or three) of the same thing ..

I agree with Jaylou. It really is a thing that you have to listen to your body.

My mum was a consultant many years ago and you would be surprised the things that would effect some people in our class. One lady always had trouble if she ate too many grapes, another one was too much diet coke! The way I have looked at it is follow the plan, eat UNLIMITED free foods, if you find for some reason over a couple of weeks you are struggling to lose, then maybe switch something you tend to have a lot of and see if it helps.

I think the body likes variety with some people, with others eating the same all the time seems to work. Unfortunately we are all different, but the plan is about healthy eating and working around food you love and will love for life rather then a strict regime that you will end up giving up on xx

Back