Bank holiday fail!

So does all that make one lot? Sounds like it might be tasty, will give it a go!

This has probably been asked a million times before but can you buy ScanBran from anywhere other than a meeting? I'm an at-home weigher so don't have a group. Or is there a supermarket equivalent? xx

You can buy it from Holland and barratt aswell

It's about £2 in holland and barratt, I think!

Yeah holland and Barrett sell it but it's expensive :( a hexB is 5 slices so you'd have to have a couple slices later dunked in soup or something? It's really not the nicest stuff lol it has to be disguised!!! But like I said..... Good for your tummy!!

H&B are selling them £1.49 a pack but buy one get one half price, just bought two packs and about to try your recipe Tina

Ooh might have to try some - doesn't sound the most appetising on its own but it seems like it goes into quite a lot of yummy sounding recipes!

Miss_Corset said:
Ooh might have to try some - doesn't sound the most appetising on its own but it seems like it goes into quite a lot of yummy sounding recipes!

Hahahaaaa they SOUND yummy....... ;)

I just tried that recipe with strawberries and grapes and it was actually really, really nice!

Don't worry hun, everyone at my group had gained this week, so no judgement. I was slimmer of the week with only 2lbs, lol :)

Slimmer of the Week at mine was 2lbs as well, blasted bank holidays!

Dunno what ours was. I was a bit peeved as they moved the meeting to wed coz of the bank holiday but then only did WI. No group. No awards. No nutttttin. It it was still full price :( I was annoyed as I find getting on track after a bad weekend a bit challenging and felt I needed group this week to hopefully relight my fire!! I need a new group methinks.

That's RUBBISH! How can they charge full price for something that's not full service. Have you said something to your consultant? I'm still debating whether to keep up with meetings or not really.

Back