Hello, Yet another Newbie post! Using LighterLife.

LittleElle

Hello.

I'm just about to start my 4th day on LighterLife.

In the past I've tried Lipotrim, Slimming World (repeatedly!) Weight Watchers ( again, repeatedly), Atkins, Dukan, SlimFast, Veganism, Vegetarianism and probably dozens of others over the past 23 years.

I've really had enough. I was always very skinny and lead a very active life until I had my first child, and when I became disabled a few years after that, my very active, healthy life came to a forced stop overnight.

I hate the way I look and hate the way my body feels.

Ironically, I'm a Personal Trainer and own a fitness studio, and I help many people to exercise, lose fat and lead healthier lifestyles, I just seem to fail at doing it for myself.

During the past 3 years I've been the most physically active that I have ever been during my Fat Years, but the weight isn't shifting.

So, LighterLife is my last resort.

I'm feeling ok so far, I just want the fat gone.

I have 50kg to lose.

Welcome Little Elle. I did really well on another vlcd. I am sure you will do really well. The key is to establish a new way of eating when you get to goal - so you don't regain.

Come and jon us with a diary thread on the WeMITT sub forum. We mean it this time!

Welcome Little Elle. I did really well on another vlcd. I am sure you will do really well. The key is to establish a new way of eating when you get to goal - so you don't regain.

Come and jon us with a diary thread on the WeMITT sub forum. We mean it this time!
Thankyou AliGal .

Yes, I agree with you about the regaining...I'm really feeling confident that this diet might finally be "The One", and I don't want to regain everything I've lost.

Following your recommendation, I have started a thread in the WeMITT section.

Thankyou for taking the time to reply.

Back