Bargain roast pork joints in morrisons

Woxywoo

Just thought I'd let you all know that a 900g boneless pork loin joint with crackling is half price at the mo and is only £3.

Bagged myself a couple today and I'm going to slow roast 1 for tea tomorrow with some roasted veg....mmmmmm

Thats a crack(l)ing price... thanks for sharing. ;)

I'll get over there tonight then, I need to buy some more pork and chorizo sos anyway, I blame Vicky for that particular addiction. :)

Thats a crack(l)ing price... thanks for sharing.
pmsl
:D
Sorry Jim - im needing some more too :D

Whats the best way to cook them? I havent got slow cooker x and any nice sauces?

Roast is good Vicky, that makes lovely crackling. ;)

mmm looks like ill be going to morrisons tomorrow after work :D
Jim you are same as me I love pork crackling :D

Longratia, I would say roasted is best too (and the only way I know lol ;):D)

Jim, I've not tried chorizo but have heard good things about it, think I'll have to get some and try it.

Do any of you buy the rolls of uncooked crackling you can get in Morrisons?? I got some to go with the pork joint tonight as I too love crackling :D:D:D

xxx

Woxy - NOOOOO ive never seen it. where is it in morrisons????!!!!!!!!
The sausages Jim is on about it the Best Pork and Chorizo sausages. they are lovely and low carb!

I don't usually shop at Morrison's woxy, but that has given me another reason to go. :D

Haha, the crackling rolls are in the fresh meat isle with the chops and stuff. Cheap too, I bought a couple of rolls in a pack for 46p :D:D:D:D If they're not out on display if you ask the butcher he will usually do you some!

Will look out for the sausages tomorrow thank you, going to stock up on them and more pork joints lol.

xxxxx

I couldn't find the crackling at all, but I picked up 2 pork joints and some pork and chorizo sausages.

Im going tonight - i think the other joints are supposed to be on offer too? Im going for pork and more of those sausages x

Back