Bars/Shakes

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lil_legs, 8 July 2011 Social URL.

1. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Gotta see my cdc next week (2nd time to meet her as shes been on holidays for 2 weeks) but will be my 3rd WI.

Going to get the 3 flavours of tetras as i like them.

Tried the strawberry, vanilla and choc mint powder shakes and i will reorder those, wasnt keen on the choc orange so hoping to swap those!

Only bought the choc orange (not my fav but ok) and the choc mint (yum) -

just wondering what other flavours of bars people like and powder shakes? Im not the most adventurous but fancied ordering a few different ones this time! :)

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    i like all the bars, choc orange needs to be had with a cuppa in my opinion lol, love the briks and only have choc mint shakes x

4. egbert

egbert Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I have tried a few other diets like Slim FAst. Out of Slim Fast the only thing they do I like was the cafe shakes, none of the other flavours or meals were nice at all.

I have now tried most flavours of the CD except one porridge (not liking the porridge at all, texture is gross) and I have to say I like all the soups, I love the coffee (cappacino?) shake, really like the toffee and quite like the choc orange. The vanilla is nice, much better than SF vanilla, and very nice with a black expresso added. Im not keen on the chocolate or choc mint.

OH - havent tried the bars yet.

5. MandyMc

MandyMc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    Peanut crunch bar is very nice if you like nuts and milk chocolate- tastes like it has loads of them in. Choc mint crunch bar is very dense and filling, covered with dark chocolate. Chocolate velvet tetras are the most delicious diet food I have ever tasted and I love them so much. The strawberry ones taste like medicine to me but I worry that I might get bored with the stuff I really like if I have it all the time so I get a few every week and drink them when I'm busy and don't really notice what I'm having.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.