BARS ......weight loss slowed down

Morning everyone
I am on week 5 and have found that since I went to a bar a day my weight loss has slowed down has anybody else noticed this. Should I just go back to having a bar now and again?

Thanks for your help.

I have had a bar every day for the last two weeks and i've been fine. How long have you been having the bars? Could it just be your body getting used to them? If you've been having them for a few weeks and they've been slowing your losses down you might have to go to a couple a week.

I stopped having the bars because I felt the same was happening to me. I know some people can be sensitive to them. I don't miss them to be honest, I'm happy with my shakes :) x

Morning everyone
I am on week 5 and have found that since I went to a bar a day my weight loss has slowed down has anybody else noticed this. Should I just go back to having a bar now and again?

Thanks for your help.

I think my weight loss has slowed down since I started having bars. I am going to come off them for a week or two and see what happens.

Thanks everybody for your advice. I only go and get weighed every 2 weeks so have a weeks supply left, it will be interesting to see what the scales say next tuesday when I have had a bar each day for 2 weeks.

Thanks again.

My losses are quite low every week anyway, so I stopped having a bar every day... instead I cut one up into 5-6 pieces and put them in the fridge. I have one piece with my evening shake just so that I'm chewing something and have it to look forward to! My losses have definitely improved since doing that.

My weight loss has slowed a bit since I started having bars, but I don't care - I love them, and the weight's coming off anyway. It might be a bit slow, but what the hell? At least I'm doing something about my weight, and I don't have to be slim tomorrow or next week - it can wait after all these years! (I'm really trying to chill out on this diet - it's so easy to get into a tizz about trivia. ;))

I dont think the bars have slowed down my weight loss but i only have 3 maybe 4 a week not every day.

Also i eat mine at lunch time so i have the rest of the day to burn them off rather then at tea time or evening.

Def up your water intake too as the made me constipated too so the extra water sorted that out! lol

I love the bars but they are lethal for me, i just want to eat them all in one go. On my next order I am just going to order a couple then that way I can't binge on them.

Laura x

I really can't see how the bars can slow down your weight loss, unless there is some method they are causing you to retain water.

At the end of the day the bars are about the same calorific value as the shakes and soups

I love the bars, and thankfully they haven't slowed my loss down. I don't think that I could do cd without them. I have one for lunch every day. Yum!
bingbong

I to love the bars, i find them so filling and have mine at lunch time, I hope this does not make a difference in my weight only started them this week and not getting weighed for 2 weeks, also can any one explain how to set the goals that are on your post, i set up a ticker chart but cant even get that on my posts, no wonder my son takes the pee out of my computer skills lol

If you want your ticker on your posts, go to quick links at the top of the page and edit your signature. then copy and paste in the web address for your ticker and save your sig. Hope that helps

Back