bars...wondering why

missjam

wondering why we cant have more than one in a day? is it something to do with the carbohydrates?

wondering why we cant have more than one in a day? is it something to do with the carbohydrates?

Yep, there's lot more carbs in the bars and more than 1 will most likely knock you out of Keytosis :)

yeap i had 3 in one day last week and kick myself out. it was horriable getting back in. had 2 this week cause i have to eat them all when i get them so only 1 a week allowed for me in future and i seem to be ok just had alittle tummy ache yesterday don't know if it was related

I've started with the bars this week, one a day, and my tummy makes AWFUL noises and rumbles after eating one for a good couple of hours!

I've started with the bars this week, one a day, and my tummy makes AWFUL noises and rumbles after eating one for a good couple of hours!

Same here... Awful pains, rumbling, feel like i need to 'go' :eek: but won't necessarily... Will be cutting the bars out next week - the Tetras are lush!!
Sauce xx

I have 1 bar per day every day since 3rd week as they are so convenient and handy when out an about. I love choc tetras but prefer them ice cold. Top tip when I had a warm tetra with me I took my mum to Mcdonalds she had her meal (Grrrr) and I ordered bottle of water and empty cup with ice cubes and put my tetra in that lovely and cold :D.

I had a bar for the first time yesterday, it was lovely. But I had to GO to the toilet with urgency about 20 mins later. Had a very rumbling tummy all evening.

I get this too - I wouldn't say my stomach hurts, but the noises and rumbling is unbelievable! This is why I have a weekly treat of 1 bar a week, because I can not control myself by limiting to 1 a day - if they are there I want them!

My CDC had a good idea regarding bars if thinking of eating them all. Freeze them and bring one out at night to defrost for the next day :D

Ha, flab fighter your post made me chuckle as that is how I eat my bars!!! Straight from the freezer - they last longer that way ;-)
I have one bar a day after 2 wks from start, with no ill effects - however as soon as I finish it I want another!! Whereas with the shakes I sometimes struggle to even finish, let alone have two in a row!

Back