Bars

Kes

Gold Member
am i the only one who doesnt like these???

i had a chocolate one last night... and half a peanut crunch one..... and i really cant say im liking it!!!

am i alone here?
or are the others nicer, and i just chose the 2 horrid ones?

I like the cranberry one, found the chocolate one had a sort metallic taste.

So far I've had:

peanut - which I loved but then I loooove peanuts

choc orange - quite liked it as I like choc orange bt it was pretty chewey

cranberry - was ok but found it really really sweet

Might try a choc one next week, I don't like toffee or caramel much so won't probably be having them.

I could live on the peanut ones though, so at least there is one I really like!

The chewy caramel bar is yummy. It's the only one I eat regularly but have tried the peanut bar which is ok.

Kes, like you I couldn't stand the bars at first and I don't have them often usually around totm when my hunger is at its worst and I find I now love them. Saying that a flip flop would taste great after 25 weeks..lol.

I can only stomach the peanut one, don't like the rest. Mouses are what keep me sane :D

i love them all - the peanut and the cranberry are my favourites but I like them all.

I think it's funny how tastes change over the diet. To begin with (after the first 2 weeks!) I loved them all. Later on I stopped most of them and just had peanut crunch and orange. The rest weren't bad just not as good as those two!

Don't rule them out completely, they're handy and I could make them last ages at night by cutting them into about 16 bits.

Back